Episode 21: City of Dune

Rohit was impressed with the new future destination of his life. Mr Somani guided him with the property rates and he was impressed. They parted  after lunch and Ana took Rohit to their beautiful home in the city of Dune. It was little away from Dubai. Ana had made a fairy tale home with feel of forest. The wooden home was by the sea and desert. It was well furnished.

The smell of wood was fresh and the home had a chilled ambience

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The smell of wood was fresh and the home had a chilled ambience. Ana made a cup of coffee and in day time, it felt like night. Rohit lit the wood in the fire place.  He sipped the coffee feeling it's aroma in the ambience. He was feeling cold and he was rubbing his palms. He asked Ana if he can get a blanket?

"What can be done if there is no blanket? "Ana winked.

She played romantic songs and Rohit could not control his emotions.  He rubbed his feet on her and both embraced each other. They could hear the sea and there was complete silence. Rohit tied Ana's hair into a bun and said :

"I love you Ana. I want to live with you forever.  I know I hurt you. Still I love Bani and Nikki more.They are part of me. I have made up my mind. I want a baby from you. Distance separate and that is good for me and my daughters. I want to live with you and I will speak to Maa and ask her to check out a suitable date to register our marriage. "

Ana hugged Rohit and said :

"I don't want a wedding function. Keep it simple. I don't want to trap you between me and your daughters. I just want you to be happy. This five years were crucially traumatic for you and me. I love you Rohit. Please don't blame me to be a vamp between your family."

Rohit had no words. He kissed her ears and cheeks.

He held her hands and pushed her to the sofa. There was romance in the air. They were blushing in love. Rohit and Ana decided to go to the cruise and celebrate. Rohit wore white T shirt and pants. He will feel cold so Ana gave him a blue coat with white stripes.

"Why blue ?"Rohit asked...

"Because I like blue. " Ana kissed his cheeks. Her words had double meaning and Rohit was shy. Ana took time to get ready and Mr. Somani was there to receive them.  Rohit rolled his eyes.

"Are you our body guard? " Rohit asked with jealousy in his eyes.

"I called him. " Ana said strictly.

"You look gorgeous Ana. " Mr. Somani complimented.

Ana smiled.  Rohit pulled her towards him. He was feeling insecure. Mr Somani was younger than him. He was also handsome. His blood was boiling while Vandy ran towards him and distracted his negative thoughts.

Rohit left Ana's hand and now it was like a golden opportunity to make Ana jealous. He hugged Ana's friend and flattered her that she had lost weight.  It was all Dilip's love making her lose weight, she expressed her happiness, kissing Rohit's forehead. Now Rohit walked hand in hand with Vandy.  Now jealous Ana put her hands on Somani's shoulder. It was like the most lucky moment for him. He knew that Ana was using him to make Rohit jealous. They bought an ice cream while Ana licked from Somani's waffle cone and  Rohit fed Vandy from his cup.

The air was filled with the smoke of jealousy. For some time music played and Game J continued.

They reached the sea and entered the cruise. Rohit danced, hopped, whistled on Kishore Kumar songs. Vandy danced with him.

Ana clumsily sang sitting in between Rohit and Somani...

Ajeeb daasta hein yeah
Kaha suru kaha katam
Yeh manzile hein kaunse
Na woh samaj sakhe na hum.

Rohit immediately sang sitting between Vandy and Ana :

Dil aisa kisi ne mera thodha
Barbadi ke taraf aisa moda
Ek balle manush ko
Amanush bane ke choda

Happy New Year friends.

Pc: Cover shared by RR on insta
Home: Fb

Hope you loved reading. City  of Dune is an imaginary land

Keep voting 💖💖