Episode 24: Not Again

Rohit was restless with the news of Nikki getting married. He woke up and booked tickets for India. Now he did not feel like spending vacation with Ana.

He had an afternoon flight

He had an afternoon flight. He did not book tickets for Ana.  He silently packed his bags and he got all his documents, from Ana's wardrobe.

He wrote a letter for her :

Dear Ana,

I am sorry to take this action but remember, I am a father. I can't allow Nikki to be married away to any Tom, Dick or Harry. I am leaving for India and I will see you soon.

He left from their wood house.

Ana who woke up little late was startled to find his letter.  She was feeling low and lonely.  His family again torn their happiness. She was planning to tell him that he will be father of their child. Was Poonam playing a game to spend time with him? Ana thought.

Not again;I am not insane;Why is it I should bear the pain? I have my reasons to gain; I will tell him

Not again;
I am not insane;
Why is it I should bear the pain?
I have my reasons to gain;
I will tell him...
I am not a sugar cane ;
To chew and spit...
Or he will lose me forever;
Love is not vain.

Vandy and Cherry came home to console her friend. Rohit was now taking Ana for granted and she should now dump him was Vandy 's advice.

"It is better to live alone rather than staying with a person who exist just for name sake. She is independent and take care of her kid alone. Rohit is irresponsible." Shouted Vandy.

Ana had the same feelings now towards Rohit.

"I am always the second woman, " her alter ego told her.

"But was there a need to talk and think illogically? " Cherry asked.

May be he was going to India as a restless father who always think that his girl is a kid.

The girls went for boating 🚣 They sang songs and ate junk.  Rohit was in the flight and his friend messaged :

"Oye Rohite tu Papa ban ne wala hein. Jaldi wapas aaja yaar. Bhabhiji ki baat maine chup ke se sunn liya hein. " (My friend you are going to be a father.Come back soon)

Rohit read this message when he landed to Delhi Airport. May be Gurri is gone mad. He hurriedly  reached home.

Nikki was all ready to meet her groom

Nikki was all ready to meet her groom. But she was still a kid for Papa.

"Nikki -Nikki come here. "Rohit called.
"Oh Papa there was no need for you to come. I am just meeting Gullu.  If he is fit for me only then we will date. Another 6 months to get married. "

Rohit hugged Nikki tight. Poonam was not around.  Where was she Rohit thought?  He tried to call up Ana but she was not responding. He called up Vandy but she was angry with Rohit and disconnected his call.  Next was Cherry and she happily received Rohit's call.

"Hi Rohit. Hope you are fine.  Ana is little upset and Vandy -Candy is adding fuel to her anger. Please settle everything and come back soon. "

"Cherry is Ana, I mean has she conceived? I had a dream this afternoon. " Rohit shyly told Cherry.

"Jiju are you joking? " Cherry asked surprisingly. She realised that Ana had not told him.

They were near;
Yet there was a rope between them...
Some new hope;
Yet no time to open up to feelings...

Cherry told him that it is confirmed that Rohit is going to be a father of Ana's baby.  Rohit blushed with the news. 

"I am going to be a proud father again.I will be coming to Dubai in next few days. " Rohit had deep excitement in his voice. This news was overheard by Jassi.  She just had a new topic to gossip. She wanted to add fuel to the breaking news and pass it on to Poona and Nikki. They will be furious to know that Rohit was continuing that illicit relationship with Ana. No matter he was married to her but it was still not legal. 

Ana on the other hand was thinking if she really wanted this child,  growing inside her?  Will the baby ever get father's name? Vandy told her friend that infanticide is a henious crime. What is the mistake of that little piece of life growing inside her?  She is wife of Rohit Mehra and she should prepare herself to be a new mother. A baby and motherhood is dream of a woman and she should enjoy the moment. No looking back or pessimistic feelings.  Staying happy was only a best medicine for Ana.

Rohit on the other hand was making arrangements for their grand wedding in Dubai. He was checking out for event management companies.

Not  again...
I don't want to act insane...
Love is not vain ;
I want to shower happiness...
On her like the first rain;
The fresh smell of the mother Earth...
Love is beauty
Love is worth...

PC: Edit of Poonam and Rohit by my friend KD... A dada lover.

Rohit pic taken from her gallery 😊

Nikki from instagram.

All poetic lines are by ME 😀

Keep reading
Keep voting

💟