Episode 23: Bed of Roses

Ana woke up perspiring and it was a bad dream. She gulped a glass of wine and waited for few more hours to break the news to Rohit. She slept in
a while and only woke up when she heard Rohit was whistling.

Rohit was looking fresh

Rohit was looking fresh. He was going out with Gurri. All his credit and debit cards 💳 were missing.  Ana looked at him from top to bottom. He looked handsome in black shirt and blue denims. Ana pulled him by hand and winked.
"May be she was drunk last night," he thought.

She moved her fingers on his face and he closed his eyes. She slowly opened his buttons. She kissed his fair skin and rested her head peacefully on his chest. He moved his hand on her hair. She wanted to tell him that her dream is coming true and she is going to be a mother of his child. She has a feeling that it is a boy. Rohit pulled her towards the bed but Ana pushed him aside. She ran to the bathroom.

"Ana, where are my cards." Rohit kept on asking. He was searching here and there while he received a message from Cherry.

"Congratulations Jiju. "

Rohit thought she was congratulating him for the new office. He replied :

"Thanks Cherry. "

"Some one is blushing. " Cherry messaged back. Rohit did not know, why should he blush now? He went out with Gurri and Jassi bhabhi called up Rohit.

"Bhaishab, my sister's elder son wants to marry Nikki. If you don't mind can I arrange a meeting. "

Rohit was furious. Nikki just post graduated and again she is a little kid for him. He immediately said :

"Nikki toh bachhi hein. " (Nikki is still a child )

Whole day Rohit was out and when he came back, he saw Ana was happy.  She was sitting on the sofa and playing with evening  butterflies. She was singing in her own World.

He did not disturb her

He did not disturb her. He was hiding and looking at her innocence. She looked unusually happy in her own paradise. He just wanted her to smile and he was trying his best to keep her happy.

But he was distracted by Poonam's call.

"Rohit,  Jassi bhabhi had got a good proposal for Nikki . It is the right age for her to get married. She is happy with the proposal and ready to meet Aakash. But I want the ceremony to happen in Diwali. "

Rohit was frustrated. He said :

"Nikki wants to study further and don't dare to brain wash my little girl.
I will not allow this marriage this time. " He switched off the phone.

Ana heard him screaming.

"What is so wrong with you and why are you screaming? " she asked.

Tears trickled down from Rohit's eyes. He said like a child :

"They want my doll to go away from me. "

Ana hugged him tight.  He told her about the proposal.  She calmed him and tried to make him understand that nothing was wrong, if Nikki got married. She is a grown up girl. Suddenly,  Ana felt guilty. She was pregnant in wrong time. 

"What will the society say?  A daughter is getting married and father is ready to produce a child from another woman. "

She went out to drive with Vandy.  She opened her heart ♥ out with her friend and cried till she felt better. Vandy cheered her up that it was good in one way.  With Nikki also married,  Rohit would be at peace. He will be stress free and there will be only Ana in his wife. He will be a complete family man and more happy to be a new father.  Ana was feeling better now. In the night, she avoided Rohit. He slept early having some shots of Rum.  Ana stitched embroidery on two golden pillows. She wanted to gift it to Nikki with a message :

"Marriage is not a bed of roses...
But Roses are sweet in fragrance;
At times the thorns hurt;
Chop them and enjoy the soft touch;
Love will bloom and spread cheer ;
Keep smiling my Teddy Beer...

PC: Thank you KD for sharing handsome pic of our Rohit on insta.  Pillows are from fb page. Ana is from instagram...

Keep reading
Keep loving 😍
Keep voting 💖