Episode 47: Love complexity

The liquor bottles were scattered on the table.

"Jij -Jij -jij... " Sheena was shaking to wake up fainted Roh. 

Michelle sprinkled some water on her boss's face.  Rohit was brought back to consciousness. 

He saw Harry and he visualised his rival's face like a demon.

"You Lucifer,  you go away. "Rohit screamed.

Rohit again fainted. He felt that his head was spinning.

Michelle, Sheena and Harry tried to lift him up. By that time Ana reached and they all struggled to put Rohit in the car 🚗

Ana looked embarrassed with Rohit's behaviour.  She had an inner realization that it was all her mistake. She should have not called him to office.

Harry had arrived from Qatar with some work. She was aware that Rohit dislikes him. She was sure Roh must have seen something and he assumed the picture and blew the trumpet. She was planning to go Qatar for a day and a half. It was  just a journey of 2 and a half hours by flight. She had planned in a way that she had half day to prepare for her grand wedding. She should have told Roh that she is not cancelling her wedding plans and he wouldn't be so upset.

She was holding him tight and supporting his head on her shoulders. He was fast asleep. Sheena was sitting next to him.  Mr Somani was driving her car and Michelle sat near him.

"Madam,  does Mr Mehra drink and lose his control like this? " Michelle questioned Ana.

"Jab biwi na kare pati se pyaar, aur de kisi aur Kohinoor pe dhyan, toh bechara pati kya karega.  Sharab he hein uska shawab aur khawab...Zindagi ka  Kabab banega. " Sheena taunted Ana.

"Who are you Sheena? Roh was your brother in law and but now he is my husband. Please stay away from me and him.  I am sure you must have told him something. Why are you ruining my life?" Ana wanted to say all this to Sheena but she controlled her thoughts and politely said :

"Thank you Sheena for all your help. Let us know where to drop you?"

"Hotel Vivian." Sheena answered.

"It is the same hotel where I am staying.  First let Ana and Rohit reach home safely. I will drop Michelle and go to the hotel. Ana, I hope you won't mind me taking your car. Mine is at the bar. " He looked at her through the mirror of his car.

" This is all yours. I mean, I own it... " Ana remarked giving a sarcastic look to Sheena.

They reached Mehra Mansion and the security guard pulled out Rohit.

Harry and the ladies left.

"Saheb ne zyada pe raki hein. Shambu Kaka mein subeh chali jayungi.  Sahab se kehna zyada peye nahi. " Ana instructed the house help. She went to take shower while the security guard and house help put Rohit on bed. They changed his clothes while he was fast asleep. He woke up in the middle of the night and Ana was sleeping holding him tight. He held her and moved the hair falling over face.  He kissed her softly on her cheeks and tried to put her in a straight posture, considering that she was pregnant. He was not getting sleep. He saw Poonam was online on that time of a drowsy night.

"Hi." He sent her a message.

"Hi. " she replied.

"Are you awake? " He typed...

"No it is my ghost 👻. " She replied.

Was it Abhi? replying to his messages.

He got up slowly and walked towards the terrace.

He dialled Pooh's number.

Poonam received the call...

"Hi Roh what happened? " She asked.

"Nothing Poonam... It is just that I am bit upset. " Roh responded...

"Oh why are you upset... Jaanu. " She asked with deep concern.

"Phir se kaho Jaanu... " Rohit requested.

"I am sorry Rohit. I still can't believe I am divorced. " Poonam was crying over the phone.

"Poonam please don't cry. You loved me and I gifted infidelity. Time rowing my boat in an unknown direction separated my tides from you. If tomorrow something happens to me, I want you to shed two drops of tears 😢 for me. I am sorry for all that I have done to you. "

Rohit's  voice choked while he spoke to Poonam.

"Roh, I think you are drunk and lost your senses. Please don't say all these things. Go and take rest. " She disconnected the phone.

"Hello -Hello... " Rohit was uttering those greeting words.  There was no one to listen to him. 

He was depressed.  He climbed on the terrace wall to jump and end his life. He closed his eyes and counted 1-2-3-8...9...9.5 ...10.

Thud came the sound. 

Rohit opened his eyes. It was a nightmare.

He was lying on the bed all alone

He was lying on the bed all alone. Ana was no where. She had an early morning flight for Qatar.  She had kept a letter for him under the pillow. He hugged that pillow as if it was his Love.  The letter just flipped away and went under his bed. He really wished if he had someone to talk.  But people blamed him and judged.  His cheeks were wet with tears when he turned on the bed. He looked at the shining neon light 💡 inside the table lamp. It seemed like the moon. He slowly closed his eyes. His mobile started vibrating. He picked up the phone and there was a voice mail.

Pyaar kaise hota hein;
Yeh toh pata nahi;
Pyaar se bhi pyaare ho tum;
Aur Tum se bane Hum.

Kehne ko humsafar hein;
Lekin jeevan ek lamba safar hein;
Kabhi tum kuch kaho!
Dil bechain hein.

Kabhi tum kuch kaho!
Aur hum bas sunte rahe;
Tumhi Ho mere sab kuch
Tum Ho mera khuda...

It was a voice message from Ana.

Rohit texted her :

"Why did you leave me then?" If you love me please come back. I really don't know what will I do, if I am left alone?Please come back.

Pc: Thank you to my friend Nisha Singh for helping with the pictures on my request.

Keep reading

Keep loving

Keep voting