Episode 32: First night at the Farm House

The white and lavender balloons fluttered in the corridor. Rohit Mehra's luxurious farmhouse resembled a rich suite room in a plush hotel.

The heart-shaped chandeliers and Red roses created a Romantic spell in his bedroom. The scented exotic aroma of fruits and flowers tempted Rohit.
He was fully ready in an aroused mood to suck the honey and make love like a thirsty bee.

He was waiting for Ana. She was in the changing room. She had bought a new satin nightdress on her way. Rohit too changed into his casual T-shirt. He poured perfume on his body
and combed his silky hair.

"I hope you enjoy your first night at our farmhouse, though Ana is carrying. Tell her, I don't have any animosity towards her. She is a part of our family and I have tried the best to decorate your room. Good night. "

Poonam's message flashed on Rohit's mobile. He was thinking about Poonam. Sheena called her, "Saint," and she was sweet, put a smile on his face. Some guilt pricked his heart but he did not intentionally hurt her again calmed him down.

Ana walked out of the bathroom and Rohit embraced her in his arms. She was smelt like a chocolate and he just couldn't draw a line on his emotions, flowing through like a spring.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too, Rohit

"I love you too, Rohit." Ana expressed.
He rubbed his nose on her and implanted a deep French kiss. They were happy like new lovers.

" I am very happy Rohit. All my dreams are coming true. You are my lucky charm, my love. " She played with his silky hair and her head rested on his shoulders.

"How do you like my farmhouse. " He casually asked his wife.

"Poonam is lucky to stay here, " Ana said spontaneously. Somehow Rohit did not like her statements.

He did not react though. He was again comparing. Ana is sharp and ambitious whereas Poonam is smart yet sober in character. She never kept her terms and conditions on him. Maybe that was the reason, he took her for granted.

"Excuse me, I want to check some communications," Ana requested.

He walked out of the room. Ana was working on her computer.

Rohit saw Poonam was dressed up in a new salwar suit in sandal colour. She was wearing silver sandals, golden earrings.

"Where was she going at 11 pm and how could Maa allow her to go out at night?"

He forgot that his mother was not at home so Nikki had invited her friends.

Poonam slowly opened the gate and moved out. Rohit saw this from the balcony and he excused himself. He told the house help that he is having acidity and wants to stroll on the terrace. As soon as Shambu Kaka went to his servant's room, Rohit ran outside and started to follow Poonam.
He walked straight and he saw Poonam was standing near the bus stop.

" Hi Poonam, where are you going at this time? " Rohit sounded like a patriarchal husband.

Poonam was angry.

"Rohit are you stalking me? I am not dumb. Listen, I was your wife and still the mother of your daughters. I am taking a bus to the Airport. Bani is coming to India and she wants Nikki to get married soon without a courtship."

"Bani never told me she is coming and nor Nikki informed me that her sister is coming before pre-engagement. Poonam, at least you should have told me. I would have come along with you to receive my daughter. " Rohit expressed his fear of getting distanced, deeply.

" Bani had told me not to bother dad. He is always busy. I don't want Ana to have any wrong feelings towards me. It felt awkward because Ana is here for the first time and that is why I decorated your room, to make her comfy and warm. I know, you can't make love now, neither it is your first night. You are our guest, though it is your property. Please go home and I plead, don't interfere in my life. "

The bus came at the right time and Poonam boarded in. Her words were pinching. Bani did not tell him that she was coming, was more hurtful for Rohit.

He had tears in his eyes. He walked towards their home and he had forgotten to take the keys. He used the calling bell and house help Shambu opened the door. Rohit walked towards the bar but it was closed. He asked Shambu for the keys of the storage.

" It is with Madam," Shambu replied.

Rohit was furious. He wanted to drink. He went upstairs and took his car keys. Ana was sleeping and he felt a bit sad. He was opening his track pants and changing into his trousers. Ana was pretending to sleep and she hid his shoes and belt. Rohit was frantic. He was not getting them. The moment he turned and became busy to search another belt and tie, Ana pinched his buttocks. He turned around and lifted her in his arms.

"Kiss me," she winked.

He slowly put her on the bed and kissed her.

" Where are you going at this time of the night? "Ana queried.

" You are in preggers babe and I am having another marital affair. I am going to meet her. " Rohit said mischievously.

For a change, Ana laughed and clapped as if she saw a buffoon.

" Bani is coming home. " Rohit broke the fun around.

" I am going to pick her up. " His words blew away Ana's laughter.

"Rohit, I know, I may sound selfish but again you are repeating the history. You only have importance or set priority for your daughters. It is not that I don't understand but I still love you and want to be with you. I am carrying your child and I may sound like a vamp in soap operas if I ask you 'We,' time. Please set your priorities. I know, I am demanding. It is not easy to change but eventually, it will. Rohit, give it a try. I don't mind being last one on your favourite list but understand, I too need your love and affection. Please understand baby. Give me my space. "

" I do know Ana about your insecurities. But please try to understand, once Nikki is married, Poonam will be settling in the USA. I am moving with you to Dubai. I have already taken a loan for my new office. I am planning to sell the farmhouse. Why I am doing it? Just for our secure future. I am going to give a huge amount of alimony to Poonam so that I am not burdened in future. I have decided everything but I want your trust, understanding, love and care. Be honest. Are you not happy in this marriage? "

Rohit's words were clear and loud.

" We can talk tomorrow. You can leave for the Airport. " Ana added with a frown on her face. Rohit changed his mind and unbuttoned his shirt. He went closer to her and she pulled him to her side. She kissed him, yet she was stubborn.

She switched off the lights and said :

" It was a pleasant first night at the farmhouse. Good night and let us talk tomorrow. "

Rohit seriously wanted a drink for sleep to touch him but a glass of water soothed his quench and he slept. Yet some nightmare hovered around.

PC: Cover Fb

Rest two pics are screenshots from the series.

Keep reading
Keep loving
Keep voting

💟💖💞😊

Hope you enjoy 😊😊😊