Chain 3 - Type of man

Chain 3

Type of man

I stared at him blankly while he's walking towards me. Without a word, the two guards removed their hands on my arms.

Muntikan pa akong masubsob sa sahig dahil hindi ko inaasahan ang pagbitaw na iyon. Ngunit nahawakan agad ako ng lalaking lumapit sa akin. Mabilis kong inalis ang mga kamay niya sa aking braso at mag-isa akong tumayo. I can stand on my own.

I licked my lips and I tasted blood. I brushed it with my bare hands to fix my face.

"You alright?" I heard him asked.

I looked at him but I didn't dare to answer. Do you want me to thank him for arriving here? No way. Wala naman akong pakielam kung mamatay man ako sa pambubugbog.

"O-Oh, Mr. Izra! W-What is it again?" David Megarry said with widened eyes.

We both looked at him and he's very surprised. What did this Izra just say? Psh. Papayag na siya sa kasunduan nila ni Mr. Megarry? That's bullshit. He's feeling hero, eh?

"I said, I'll agree with you, just don't you ever hurt her again..." I heard him said seriously.

I mentally rolled my eyes. Don't hurt her, my ass.

"Oh, sure! Of course! I won't. I actually didn't do that to her usually, I'm just teaching her a lesson–"

"Because of what?" He asked, cutting Mr. Megarry's nonsense excuses.

Because of you, asshole.

Mr. Megarry laughed heartily while shaking his head.

"She did something bad to you, Mr. Izra. She should be punished because of that–" Izra cut him off again.

"That was nothing to me," then he eyed me. "It was actually my pleasure to fight with her and to see her strength. She amazed me,"

What? Pleasure? So it's his pleasure to kick his balls huh?

"O-Oh! Nice to hear that," Mr. Megarry looked at me.

"Bring her back, boys." Utos niya sa mga guards na agad naman akong hinawakan. "And Mr. Izra, you may take a seat. Let's talk about it,"

I saw how Izra shooked his head. "Let's talk about this some other time Mr. Megarry. I want to bring her in her cell if you'll allow me,"

My brows furrowed while looking at him. He pouted sexily. His thin lips protruded like a kid pleading to gave back his lollipop.

"Sure! Sure! No problem Mr. Izra. Boys, lead him the way–"

"No, I can manage, besides she's with me. Sasamahan ko lang siya,"

I arched my right eyebrow. Seriously? What's with this man? I was about to protest but he immediately holds my wrist.

"No, I can go with my own but guards were fine with me, Mr. Megarry." I said firmly.

"Alright, Mr. Izra. I'm glad to be an ally with you," Mr. Megarry bowed his head a bit as a sign of respect.

Izra nodded before turning to me. I glared at him but he didn't mind that.

"Let's go, Climate?" He said smirking.

Nauna na siyang naglakad sa akin at hinila ako palabas.

"Where's your cell?" He asked without looking at me.

Dire-diretso siya sa paglalakad ngunit napahinto siya nang pilit kong hinihila ang kamay ko.