Chapter 1: A New Day

Listening to Anemone Heart while doing this. 

Warnings:

NSFW Scene coming up! That means there's a sex scene between my, personal favourite, OTP. No spoilers you'll see it soon so don't worry!

The sex scene contain F-U-T-A-N-A-R-I. So please don't complain to me that I didn't warn you or anything like that.

Other than that please enjoy! :)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Love Live! characters nor do I own the series itself.

0o0o0o0

Chapter 1: A New Day

It's that time again. Even though she had moved often, she still can't help but feel nervous whenever the actual time comes. It's the first day of school, actually it's more like the first day of school for Kotori even though it's the middle of the semester.

Kotori, once again had to move to another place since her mother was transferred to a different school. Of course, this means that she also had to go to the school her mother got into.

Otonokizaka High School. Sounds like a good school... she thinks... Anyways! Kotori was putting on her red bow tie, indicating that she was in fact a second year student.

Looking at herself, she could say that she looked decent enough to go to school. Walking out of her new room and going downstairs, she went in the dining room then ate the breakfast her mother prepared for her before heading to work.

After finishing her light meal, she washed her dishes, took her bag and went to school. Her new school wasn't far but it sure wasn't near also.

As she reached the gates, her heart started beating faster and her palms started to sweat slightly. She took a deep breath before stepping onto the school grounds. However she was stopped midway when a ginger-haired girl bumped into her, making Kotori fall down on her butt.

"O-owie..." The ginger girl said, rubbing her head. "S-sorry about that! I didn't see you coming and I was in a hurry and..." The girl kept rambling on but was interrupted by Kotori.

"No, don't worry I'm fine." Kotori got up and offered a hand to the ginger, who gratefully accepted. When the girl finished brushing herself, she lifted a hand to Kotori.

"I'm Kousaka Honoka! Nice to meet you... um?"

"Oh, my apologies. I'm Minami Kotori." She took the other's hand and shook it.

"Hmm... Minami... that sounds kind of familiar... where did I hear that before...?" Honoka lifted a finger to her lips, indicating that she's trying to remember something she forgot.

"Actually, you would that name because my mom is going to be the new principal here at Otonokizaka." Kotori said with a gentle smile. Honoka's eyes sparked as she remembered something.

"Oh, yeah! I remember now! Wait... if you're Principal Minami's daughter... then that makes you Maki-chan's cousin!" Honoka half-yelled to the ash-brown haired girl.

This made Kotori a bit surprised, she didn't really know that her little cousin actually had friends. I mean, the red-head was an antisocial girl that always sticked with Kotori when they were younger. You should've seen that kid when Kotori had to move away, she was crying and depressed for 2 months before moving on. And, oh boy, you should've seen how she reacted when Kotori came back; it was like she finally found her will to live.

Though, Kotori wasn't surprised that her little cousin goes to Otonokizaka, after all when she found out that her mother got the job as the new principal for Otonokizaka, she immediately got a message from Maki saying how glad and happy she was that Kotori is going to her school. In a very, very long sentence. Kotori could only answer with a short 'I'm glad too' to the eccentric red-head.

"Oh, you know Maki-chan? That's a bit surprising for me." She giggled.

Honoka nodded enthusiastically before talking. "Of course I know Maki-chan! She's the student council president, and my friend and I would always stop by and ask if she needed any help!" Honoka grinned at her.

Student council president? Kotori thought, but realizing that she had just said that out loud, she blushed, making Honoka giggle at her cute little antics. "You know, you might seem confident and all, but I think you're just cute and shy around people." Honoka informed her, laughing when she saw Kotori's blush harden.

Before Kotori could reply to Honoka's embarrassing comment, they heard a shout coming from inside the school. "Honokaa~~! Hurry up, or else you're going to be late for the meeting~~~!" A girl with purple hair and glasses yelled while waving her hands.

"Oh shoot, I almost forgot about the meeting! Sorry Kotori, but I have to go I'll see you later~!" Honoka half-yelled while running towards the school entrance.

Kotori? I guess that's fine, Kotori thought before replying back to Honoka. "Okay! Be careful and don't bump into anyone again!" Kotori yelled before hearing a faint 'okay!' and a 'umph, owie!' afterwards. Kotori giggled at her new acquaintance antics before she started walking towards the entrance.

As she looked around her her, she saw that some students were wearing skirts and others were wearing pants. At first she was confused, but then she remembered why they were wearing pants.

In that time of the year, hermaphrodites became more and more common and less rare. Otonokizaka is probably one of the schools in Japan that promotes and support hermaphrodites to go to their school. Although, the only rules for hermaphrodite students was that they needed to wear pants, and that they will try to refrain themselves from having sexual intercourse in school with other students.

When Kotori was about to go in the school, she heard something coming from beside the school. Curious to what it was, she walked to the side and saw nothing. Shrugging it off, Kotori was about to go back when she heard another faint noises, this time it was bit louder and it was coming from the back of the school.

Still curious to what it is, Kotori silently walked towards the corner and peeked at the back.

Kotori's eyes widen at the sight, her face started blushing. She saw something she doubt she would ever unsee. It was something she wanted to forget but probably wouldn't. What Kotori saw was her little cousin sitting on the grass with a girl with raven black-hair practically riding her.

The smaller girl was jumping up and down on Maki's dick, while Maki was holding her waist. Both moaning loudly but quietly at the same time. They both kissed passionately with their tongue both fighting for dominance. "M-maki-chan... Ah! I l-love you s-so much!" The smaller girl said after they broke the kiss.

"N-nico-chan... Nngh! I...Ah! L-love you too!" Maki said before kissing the other girl again and pumping faster.

When Maki finally came, they were both exhausted and still inside each other. Panting hard, they stared at one another then started kissing even more. At this point, Kotori left, but was scarred for life at what she just saw and experienced.

Even more quiet than before, Kotori just hurried to the office trying to forget what she had just saw. Still distracted from her horrible experience, she didn't notice that someone was in front her and bumped into them. Fortunately, no one fell on they're butts this time.

When looked up to apologize to whoever she bumped into, she saw familiar eyes that filled her with nostalgia. Those same eyes widen at the sight of Kotori, mouth agaped the girl asked a question to Kotori with a slight waver on her voice.

"Kotori? Is that really you?"