Chapter 17: Party

Woooh! I'm feeling much better and school is finally over! This is probably the longest chapter yet so a lot of mistakes would also be evident there, feel free tell me if you see any! :D

Other than that I hope you enjoy! :)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Love Live! characters nor do I own the series itself.

0o0o0o0

Chapter 17: Party

"Girls! Are you ready?" A voice rang out around the big mansion, but still succeeded to make the two girls, who were dressing up, hear it. The taller of the two adjusted her cuff and necktie before yelling back an answer to the question.

"Just a second, dad!" She turned to the other girl who was also adjusting her necktie. "You ready, Umi?" The blonde questioned the girl.

"Yeah, pretty much," Umi replied back.

"Well then, shall we go?" The blonde grinned.

Eli nodded her head toward the door before walking towards it. Umi imitated her move and also walked out. Before she left though, she looked at the digital clock on the shelf.

8:23 p.m.

Umi grinned before closing the lights and door. The two walked down the hallway to the living room. There, they saw a man who was dressed formally -like the two- sitting on the sofa. He had dirty blonde hair that was styled to the side neatly. He had hazel brown eyes that looked fierce and deadly.

But, the actual man does not have that kind of personality at all. He grinned at the sight of the two girls and stood up to hug them.

"You girls grow up so fast. One day I'm going to look less charming than both of you." He joked with fake tears. The two cousins laughed at the man's humour.

"I'm pretty sure we're more charismatic than you already, dad." Eli playfully punched his shoulder with a grin.

"Let's see about that! Whoever gets more girls in this party wins, the loser has to do whatever the winner wants!" Erio grinned at the two girls who nodded along. He then suddenly turned his head towards Umi, and so did Eli.

"Actually, no. We're already pretty sure that you would win, Umi." Eli deadpanned and so did Erio. Umi smirked smugly and rolled her eyes.

"What ever would make you say that?" She replied sarcastically, making the other two laugh. Erio was the one who calmed down first, he then looked at his watch and grinned.

"Well, we should go, don't want to miss the party now, do we?" Erio winked at the two before leading them to the garage and into his car. The girls followed inside and Erio immediately drove off.

----------------------------------------

"Kotori! Maki's here!" Kaoru voiced out, making Kotori turn to her. She was pouring another batch of drink onto the container when her mother suddenly called her. As she turns, Kotori saw a smiling redhead -with minor injuries still evident on her face- waving at her.

She grinned automatically and hurried with the drink. When she finished, Kotori ran to her younger cousin and hugged her excitedly.

"Welcome!"

"I feel welcomed."

Maki chuckled and Kotori giggled.

"So, this is your new home? It feels very cozy," Maki said while looking around. "I like it here," she smiles.