Chapter 3: Meet My Friends!

Hola again! Another chapter coming right up! Anyways, this chapter was rushed so I apologize for any mistakes orz.

Warning:

There's a bit of an inappropriate scene in the end but I don't think you guys care.

Other than that I hope you enjoy! :)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Love Live! characters nor do I own the series itself.

0o0o0o0

Chapter 3: Meet My Friends!

When lunch time came, Kotori was about to ask Umi if she wants to join her, but soon realize that she was surrounded by people.

"Minami-san, where did come from?"

"Minami-san, are you single?"

"Minami-chan, you're so cute and adorable."

"Minami-san, hi."

"Minami-chan, what's your blood type?"

Kotori was flooded with questions and students. Even people from another class. Fortunately she was pulled out of the crowd and out the classroom. Panting hard, she looked up to thank the person who had saved her, but stopped when she saw familiar looking amethyst eyes.

Oh god. Okay Kotori, just act normal. Don't remember all that stuff. Act normal, act normal, act normal...

"Oh! Maki-chan! Thank you, so much, you're a life saviour." Kotori panted.

"No problem, Kotori-nee." Maki smiled at her. "I kind of expected that you were going to be surrounded. You were the talk of the school before you even got here." Maki smirked. She knew how much her older cousin hate being the center of attention.

Kotori sighed. "Geez, these people are crazy. Anyways, where are we." She looked around and realized Maki had dragged her into a were two tables that formed longer table and chairs around it. On the side of the room was a huge shelf of dvds and blu-rays, there were even some posters of what seems to be idols.

"Well... I actually dragged you into a unused clubroom. This was supposed to be an Idol Research Club, but it was never really made, so my girlfriend just use it as a storage of some kind." Maki turned the lights on so Kotori could see better.

Kotori nodded, "I see... wait... girlfriend?" She looked at Maki with a curious expression. Maki blushed when she realized what she said. Too late to go back now, Maki thought.

"Uhm... yeah. We've actually been dating for 3 months now..." Maki twirled her hair, still embarrassed.

"I see." Kotori smirked. True that she was scarred for life at what she saw earlier, but that doesn't mean she couldn't use the information to tease her cute little cousin.

Blushing even more, Maki decided to change the subject before everything goes incredibly downhill.

"Actually, this is where my friends and I go to and meet when it's lunch. They should be here any second now..." Maki looked at her watch and was interrupted a few milliseconds later by a loud bang of the door opening and a voice afterwards.

"Maki-chan, Maki-chan, Maakiii-chaaaan~~!" A orange-haired girl yelled with a cat-like grin plastered on her face. Behind the cat-like girl was a cute looking gal with glasses, she looked worried for the other girl.