Chapter 5: The Tojo Siblings (2)

So I lied. It didn't actually took that long and I'm still sick orz. Moving on, I made this chapter late at night while I was sick, so I apologize if there is any mistakes.

Other than that I hope you enjoy! :)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Love Live! characters nor do I own the series itself.

Also, Happy Late Birthday to my bean, Rin-chan!!

0o0o0o0

Chapter 5: The Tojo Siblings (2)

"Ah! Zuramaru!"

"Yoshiko-chan?"

"It's Yohane! Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that-" But Yoshiko was immediately cut off by an angry voice.

"I know what you're already going to say, Yoshiko-chan. So please don't just shove it in my face."

"Zuramaru? What are you talking about?"

"I saw the letter."

"Wait, I don't understand. What letter."

"Don't play dumb with me!" Hanamaru yelled loudly, loud enough for Nozomi to hear.

"I saw the letter, of how you were just toying with me! And how you were just using me so I could do all your dirty work." Yoshiko heard a bit of panting on the other line.

"Hanama-"

"Just shut up already! The letter clearly states that you don't want to be with me! So please, I'm begging you Yoshiko-chan... just... just leave me alone. Please." And with that, Hanamaru hanged up.

Nozomi took the phone and placed it back at it's holder. She comforted Yoshiko and told her everything was going to be okay.

Yoshiko looked down, not wanting to do anything anymore. She was crying. But she refuses to show her weak side to her sister. She'll become stronger for Nozomi. She won't be weak.

Not again.

----------------------------------------

Days passed and Yoshiko feels a lot better. It was just her and Nozomi versus the world.

Nozomi managed to get them a place to stay in for a while. But unfortunately, they're losing money real quick.

That's when suddenly, "I'm asking you to please leave." The owner of the motel came to Nozomi personally and asked her to leave.

"B-but why?" Nozomi was confused.

The owner sighed a bit before answering. "You two are just kids, and you're very lucky I hadn't called anyone to get the two of you. But unfortunately, the government are suspicious of our motel and will be guarding this place from now on."

The owner was a nice man, he hadn't call anyone to get the two of them, and provided them shelter for a reasonable price. But that doesn't mean he can keep the two forever.

As much as the owner wants to help them. He can't.

"Please understand, Nozomi-chan. I'm doing this for your and Yoshiko-chan's safety." The man said softly.

Nozomi frowned and looked down, then finally she nodded.

The man smiled at her, then placed his hand on her shoulder. "Thank you for understanding, Nozomi-chan. Here, I'll help you guys with packing."