Chapter 15: If I Were To Kiss You

I didn't proofread this chapter so I apologize for any mistake. Also, wow! 1k views! Thank you so much all of you for reading this cringy project I started! xD

Warning:
Inappropriate scene coming up!

Other than that I hope you enjoy! :)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Love Live! characters nor do I own the series itself.

0o0o0o0

Chapter 15: If I Were To Kiss You

"Kotori-chan!" Honoka yelled right beside Umi's ear, succeeding to make the blue-haired girl jump slightly in shock.

Umi spun around to glare at Honoka. The ginger could only chuckle nervously before shrinking down to the ground because of Umi's terrifying glare.

Eli watched the scene happen in front of her and chuckled. "Apparently, Honoka and Kotori were shopping together when they accidentally got separated." The blonde explained.

Honoka jumped up once again and hugged Kotori. After that, she started spouting out nonsense that neither Eli nor Umi could understand. But peculiarly enough, Kotori could.

The ash-haired girl turned to them with a smile. "Honoka asked if we could go to arcade together!" The girl translated. Both Eli and Umi glanced at each other for a second before nodding in agreement.

"Sure! Just wait a sec, gotta grab my frie-" Eli stopped when she saw her almost empty fries. Her expression turned shocked then to anger. She slowly turned her head to face none other than, Honoka herself.

Honoka dreaded when she realized that Eli was blaming her. "It wasn't me, I swear! It was Umi-chan!" Honoka pointed.

"Is that true, Umi?" Eli looked at Umi for verification. All eyes were on Umi who, funny enough, had a straight face on. And with a creepy yet calm voice, Umi spoke.

"Nope."

Honoka's eyes shot open and Eli turned to face the ginger. Kotori laughed nervously and Honoka saw from the corner of her eyes Umi smirking evilly and discreetly at her. Before Eli pounced at her, Honoka yelled at the blue-haired girl.

"Betrayaaaaaaaaaal!"

----------------------------------------

Walking to the Arcade, Honoka was pouting whilst crossing her arm, injuries could be seen on her face. Umi was beside her and apologizing to her. Of course, the blue-haired girl was clearly not sorry.

Right behind them were Eli and Kotori. They were talking about nothing in particular until Eli started.

"Say, Kotori."

"Yeah?"

"Maki calls you 'Kotori-nee' right?" Eli questioned in a very serious tone. Kotori gulped for a moment, afraid to even answer the question.

"Y-Yes, why?"

"I don't get it..." Eli stopped at her track and looked down at the ground. Kotori had also stopped beside her.

When Kotori was about to question, Eli looked up to her with cartoon-like tears coming from her eyes. The ash-haired girl stood shock for a moment.

"Why does Maki call you 'Kotori-nee' while my precious little Umi just calls me 'Eli'!?"

"W-What?"