Chapter 13: Accident

Sorry for no update for a bit, school basically killed me orz. Anyways, this was made two in the morning so if some parts are a bit wonky, don't hesitate to tell me!

Other than that I hope you enjoy! :)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Love Live! characters nor do I own the series itself.

0o0o0o0

Chapter 13: Accident

Kotori yawned a bit after finishing up her letter. She stretched up before getting ready to go to bed. The girl closed her tired eyes and slept.

She was dreaming of her... Umi.

----------------------------------------

Kotori was dancing around the flower meadows while laughing graciously. She stopped when she saw a flash of blue near the trees.

The girl moved closer and saw that there was someone there. She had blue hair and eyes that looked at Kotori with adoration. Her lips were curled into an affectionate smile too.

They did not talk once, and yet they felt like they understood what the other is thinking. Kotori stuck her hand out, smiling at the blue-haired girl.

The said girl only looked at the hand once then back at Kotori's eyes. Kotori saw confusion plastered on the girl's face, so instead, she took her hand and pulled her to the meadows.

They spun around happily, but it was mostly Kotori. The other girl looked a bit scared and confused, but soon, she grinned gleefully along with Kotori.

They danced around the meadows until Kotori accidentally trips and falls to her back. She pulled the other girl along with her, so in the end, the blue-haired girl landed on top of Kotori.

When Kotori opened her eyes, she realized how close her face is to the other girl. Both of them blushed profoundly, but nevertheless, Kotori wrapped her arms around the other's shoulders.

She then proceeded to slowly pull the other girl towards her. Their lips were finally together, it was soft and sweet. Sweeter than any sweets Kotori had eaten. Their eyes were closed in pleasure.

When they broke the contact, both of them just stared at each other, love evident in their eyes.

But soon, the scenery was starting to fade. Kotori was confused and scared. She was looking around but then suddenly, she felt a hand on her cheeks. The hand turned her face towards the girl on top of her.

The girl smiled before kissing her once again. This time, the kiss was passionate and desperate, as if she was going to disappear and never come back.

"Kotori... I'll see you again. But right now we can't be together..."

"Why...? Why is life so unfair...? I love you so much and yet..." Kotori was crying, tears were coming out fast.

"And yet... I had to go..." She continued.

Umi looked at her desperately, she too was crying. Once again, Umi leaned down and kissed her eyelids, her cheeks, her forehead, her nose, and finally, her lips. Kotori deepened the kiss, not wanting Umi to go.

"I promise, Kotori. I promise that I'll love you forever..." Umi declared while she continued to cry.

"I love you."