Chapter 10: Minami Kotori

Finally a new and long chapter! I know I said that there wouldn't be any new chapters this week, buuuut I manage to squeeze this in my schedule so ta-dah! Anyways, let's move on! This was a rushed chapter so I apologize for any mistakes.

Warning:

Mild sex scene. Proceed at your own risk.

Other than that I hope you enjoy! :)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Love Live! characters nor do I own the series itself.

0o0o0o0

Chapter 10: Minami Kotori

Taking a deep breath, the blue-haired girl slowly and carefully walked towards the gates. She shifted to the side and pushed the doorbell.

"Who is it?" A voice made its way to Umi, through the speaker above the doorbell button itself.

"This is Sonoda Umi. I'm here to speak with Nishikino Maki." Umi replied in a stoic voice, adjusting her tie a little bit.

"Ah! Sonoda-sama! I shall open the gates right away." The voice said in a shock and panicked tone.

Umi stood there patiently for the gates to open. It had only been a day since her and Maki's little fight. It was Saturday in the morning when Umi decided to visit the redhead.

It was time for her to get some answers.

She adjusted her navy blue dress vest and patted it. Umi reached down her gray dress pants and felt a box in there, she then rolled both of her white sleeves into a neat fold. Nodding slightly, Umi was ready to face Maki.

The gates opened and came out a panicking maid. The maid scurried over to Umi and quickly started speaking with expressive hand motions.

"Sonoda-sama, I have to inform you that young mistress does not want to see you right-" Before she could finish her sentence, Umi cut her off.

"I know doesn't want to see me... but I want to." Umi walked passed the concerned maid and strode directly into the house, then through the hallway leading to Maki's room.

She slammed the door open and made the redhead sitting on a chair jump.

"Jesus! Can't you knock?!" Maki shouted at the unfazed bluehead.

Umi shrugged then pushed the door closed and locked it. She turned to face Maki with a serious expression. The redhead gulped a bit as she saw Umi slowly walking toward her. Then suddenly, Umi fell on her knee and bowed her head.

Maki was shocked, her mouth was agape and her eyes were wide.

"I'm sorry... for everything. For fighting you, for breaking my promise... for Kotori." Umi whispered in a sincere voice.

"I love your cousin... and I made a promise that I tend to keep." Umi raised her head a bit to look at Maki.

"I made an unchangeable mistake... but I want to fix it. I want to fix what I had with Kotori... what we had was... beautiful. It was the most irreplaceable feeling I will ever experience. And I want it back. I really do." Umi's eyes started to tear up as her heart started to ache.

God, I didn't expect this to hurt so bad, Umi thought.

"Every time I see Kotori I feel so numb. I want to be the reason why she smiles... but then I see her smiling so... beautifully at someone else but me. It hurts me so damn much." Umi looked down and wiped her tears away.