Chapter 18: To Be In Love

So, I apologize for a very late update. But Happy New Year everyone! I got sick during Christmas and Chrismas Eve, I'm really weak, aren't I? And I was really busy this week. As an apology, I made two chapters and will post it after this! ;)  

Warning:

Explicit scenes up ahead! Proceed at your own risk.

Other than that I hope you enjoy! :)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Love Live! characters nor do I own the series itself.

0o0o0o0

Chapter 18: To Be In Love

"H-how did you...?" Kotori gasp, she didn't expect Umi to get it right. After all, the blue-haired girl was batshit drunk at that point. The ash-haired girl saw Umi grin charmingly, causing her to blush slightly.

"Even if I'm intoxicated, I will always know if it's you, love." She whispered in Kotori's ear, making the said girl shudder at the contact.

Umi then slammed her lips against Kotori, and this time, the latter did not struggle but instead reciprocated the action by kissing back. The kiss was intense and heated. Umi licked Kotori's lips slightly, asking for permission to get in her mouth. Kotori got the hint and opened her mouth, and as soon as she did, Umi captured the ash-haired girl's tongue with hers.

Umi slowly caressed Kotori's side, lifting up her dress slowly. When they broke the kiss, Umi impatiently took the other girl's outfit off and threw it to the side. The blue-haired girl stared lovingly at the blushing, half-naked girl sitting on top her.

"Beautiful..." Umi muttered under her breath before sitting up straight to come face to face with Kotori. Meanwhile, the said girl had covered her face with her hands in embarrassment. Umi took the other's hand and pulled away from her face. "You're beautiful." She reassured her.

"Am I really...?" Kotori questioned insecurely. Umi did not answer with words but instead kissed her softly. Kotori slowly smiled into the kiss, Umi felt this and did the same.

It only took a few seconds for the sweet kiss to turn into a heated one. With tongues involved, of course. The blue-haired girl had her arms wrapped protectively around Kotori's waist, and Kotori had hers around Umi's neck.

Soon, Kotori felt something hard beginning to form below her. Kotori immediately knew what this was and grinded against it seductively. This made both Umi and Kotori moan into the kiss. After the kiss broke, Kotori and Umi stared at each other, breathing hard.

Umi kissed Kotori's neck and caressed her back softly, only to come upon Kotori's bra strap. Umi then started sucking on Kotori's soft porcelain skin, specifically her neck. She would bite her from time to time and lick it comfortingly afterward. Kotori moaned each time Umi would do this, her hand was also tangled up in Umi's hair.

While doing this, Umi's hands slyly unstrapped the ash-haired girl's bra and threw it into an unknown direction. The blue-haired girl pulled back to stare at Kotori's rounded breast. The said girl was about to cover them when suddenly, Umi took her wrists and looked her in the eye.

"I told you... you're beautiful, gorgeous, and amazing..." Umi smiled while looking at her up and down. Kotori shook her head and avoided Umi's eyes, the blue-haired girl frowned and slowly took a hand to her cheek. Turning her head slowly so she could face Umi completely. Umi smiled gently at Kotori and kissed her forehead softly.