Chapter 8: I'll Fight For You

Ahhh~~ I finally finished! Finally, your long awaited chapter 8! But the truth shall be spilled in another chapter, this chapter is mostly about... oops almost spoiled you there. Moving on! Short and rushed chapter, so I apologize for the mistakes.

Other than that I hope you enjoy! :)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Love Live! characters nor do I own the series itself.

0o0o0o0

Chapter 8: I'll Fight For You

Umi stared blankly at the ceiling, her arms behind her head. She had gone home that day, skipping classes wasn't really an uncommon thing she does. Her grades were above average, so the teachers decide to let her go most of the time.

The blue-haired girl felt something shift beside her. Glancing at her side, Umi saw long, wavy, brown hair. At that exact moment, she encountered a pair of emerald green eyes staring right at her.

"Interesting to see you being so rough," Kirane smirked, "but it's not that I mind. Just pretty impressed that you can be so dominant."

Kirane then started tracing Umi's bare chest.

"So, want to tell me what happened this morning?" The brunette questioned.

Umi stared at her coldly. Before answering in a cold voice.

"No."

----------------------------------------

That morning...

Her eyes were wide and her mouth was agape. Umi took her time for the information to sink in. After she finally regained from her initial shock, she clenched both of her teeth and hand.

"Why? Why the hell did you not tell me?!" Umi yelled loudly at the redhead, making the said girl jump.

Maki then imitated Umi, clenching both her teeth and hand, also furrowing her eyebrows. She glared at the blue-haired girl, her eyes were flaming with anger.

"Why didn't I tell you? Do you know why I didn't tell you?" Maki grabbed Umi's collar and pulled her closer.

"Because you were the first one to break your promise." Maki spat through her clenched teeth.

Umi's eyes widened even more. She pushed Maki away, making the redhead almost fall to her bum. But thankfully she managed to control herself.

"How do you know...?" Umi glared at Maki, "I didn't tell anyone except Eli. Unless..." Umi's eyes darkened in realization.

Maki smirked, "that's right, Kotori-nee told me."

Umi became pale.

"Don't tell her," Umi whispered.

Maki stared at her, clearly unamused. "Tell her what? That you slept with dozens of girls every day? Or tell her about... Kirane?"

Umi was furious. She was clenching her hands so hard that she felt blood trailing down her palm.

Then she snapped.

Umi opened her eyes to see Maki on the ground, wiping the blood off her mouth. The first year whipped her head to look at Umi.

Umi saw anger in her eyes. It was almost frightening.

She then felt something hitting her face really hard. Umi fell onto the ground but immediately stood up.