Chapter 6: The Aftermath

Heya again! So I made my new chapter,  but due note that I did this late at night, so there will probably be a lot of mistakes. Anyways, let's move on!

Warning:

There's a sex scene, and boy did it hurt to write it. I can't tell you who's doing it, but I'm pretty you'll hate me for it orz.

Other than that I hope you enjoy! :)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Love Live! characters nor do I own the series itself.

0o0o0o0

Chapter 6: The Aftermath

"We need to work on your japanese." The girl with raven-black hair said to the other.

The purple haired girl looked up at her in confusion. "What do you mean, Nico-chan?"

"Well, you're obviously good at english, but your japanese is a bit wonky." Nico placed her hands on her hips as she explained her reasons.

Nozomi nodded a bit, then stood up and walked to another direction. She took the glasses and placed on her face, she then spun around to look a Nico.

"What do you think?" She asked.

"Hmm... well, it's a bit too colourful, but other than that it should be okay." Nico said, she then turned and took a similar glasses and gave it to Nozomi.

"This would do." Nico exclaimed. Nozomi took it and nodded.

It had been months since Nico had found Nozomi in the rain. It turns out, Yoshiko had wondered around when Nico found her. She took her in and looked for Nozomi.

After that incident, the Yazawa family took them in. Right now, Nozomi is looking for glasses since her eyesight got worse.

"Okay, fine. Let's work on my japanese." Nozomi smiled at Nico.

Nico grinned back and did her signature hand sign. "Absolutely! The great Nico-Nii shall guide you! Now come on, let's buy you that glasses!"

Nozomi giggled at the girl's antics, but nevertheless followed the girl.

Years had passed and Nico's mother decided to adopt the two siblings. Nozomi and Yoshiko was very grateful, and happy.

Though, Nozomi wanted to pay back, so she worked her butt off everyday in order to pay them back. But of course Nico's mother only politely declined the offer and asked her to keep the money for herself.

She would never forget this moment, this was one of the best moments in her life. The other was meeting Eli, but she doesn't like to talk about it.

Their meeting was a bit... complicated.

But other than that, Nozomi's life became better and happier. And she couldn't ask for more.

    ----------------------------------------     

Present Day...

The next day came and Kotori was already eating breakfast. She was really early, but she didn't mind at all.

After she finished her breakfast, she went outside and walked to school. On the way there she realized that there was a lot of students going to school.

It was 7am and school doesn't start until 8am, so why were there still students? It was kind of obvious why Kotori would early, being the daughter of the principle and all, but why were the others early? Then she heard two girls talking behind her.