Chapter 21: Operation KotoUmi (1)

Hey, my fingers are fine now! Well not really, it still hurts a bit but I'm able to write now! Operation KotoUmi turned out longer than I expected, so it will most likely have three more or less parts for now. Also for the next three days during Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday I will be in camp and most likely not be able to write, so no update for a few days after this.  

Other than that I hope you enjoy! :)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Love Live! characters nor do I own the series itself.

0o0o0o0

Chapter 21: Operation KotoUmi (1)

"So, you guys already know why I asked you here," a short raven-haired girl grinned at the other two third years sitting on the chairs. Nozomi and Eli were also grinning mischievously like Nico was.

"Operation KotoUmi time?" Eli asked, albeit the fact she already knows the answer. Nico grinned all knowingly at her before nodding confidently.

"Operation KotoUmi time!"

---------------------------------------- 

 "Waaaaiit a minute! Now, dear readers, your number one idol Nico Nico Nii speaking here! You might be a little confused to why it's just me, banana, and cow tits that are doing this."

"To answer your lovely question, Honoka and Rin can't be trusted with the operation, Maki is doing student council work, and Hanayo is covering my student council work for me!"

Uh... um... Nico-chan, I could've just told them that at the end of the chapter-

"Shut up, you stupid author! You don't give me enough screen time nor do you have anything interesting going on in your story! So to make it more unique, your number one idol in the universe decided to give you something groundbreaking!"

Uhh... fourth wall breaking...?

"Exactly! Now move your stupid weak ass up and continue the story!"

Y-Yes, ma'am!

----------------------------------------

Plan One - Fake Love Letter by Nozomi.

Nozomi wrote an elegant and yet loving letter addressed to Umi. She had done her research on how to make a letter that can make her sound more like Kotori, like her handwriting for example. Nozomi managed to steal some of Kotori's notes and learned how she writes.

Now all she has to do is to sneakily put it inside Umi's shoe locker. But that was almost impossible because there were too many people crowding the darn locker. Nozomi gritted her teeth and growled frustratedly when some of the girls saw her and snickered insultingly. What was even worse was the fact they were now approaching Nozomi and cornering her. The girls sneered at her and belittled her with harsh words.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the fatass." Their apparent 'leader' quoted with a malicious tone in her voice. The other girls, or what Nozomi likes to call them, lackeys, laughed along at the insult. Nozomi bit her lip to prevent herself from talking back, she knew from experience to never do that to your bullies. Nozomi especially learned that from Eli.

"Hey, answer me when I'm talking dumbass! Are you retarded or something?!" One of the lackeys yelled at Nozomi and pushed her to the wall. The purple-haired girl yelped when she made the painful contact with the wall. Nozomi numbed the pain and mentally scold herself to be stronger and to not show any weakness in front of them.