Chapter 7: Haru and Kirane

Oh my, new people in this chapter, I wonder who it is! So you guys remember what I said in the first chapter? No? Well, I said that I would have an OC named Haru and tadah! Here he is! Anyways, enjoy~~

Warning:

To be honest, I don't even know if that part is inappropriate or not, I just don't want people to get mad at me for not warning them... so yeah, a kind of inappropriate scene near the end.

Other than that I hope you enjoy! :)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Love Live! characters nor do I own the series itself.

0o0o0o0

Chapter 7: Haru and Kirane

Classes had been great for Umi, completely ignoring the fact that she mostly got distracted in class by looking at Kotori's back.

Damn, if only I sat in front of her instead, Umi thought as she packed her stuff in her bag. She was instantly snapped out of her thoughts when she felt someone tap her shoulders.

Looking up, Umi saw an ange- I mean a smiling Kotori. This made Umi's heart pound. This girl sure is something if she can make the Sonoda Umi mentally swoon just by smiling.

"What is it, Kotori?" Umi asked softly.

"Well, I just wanted to ask you if you want to walk home together with me..." Kotori replied. Umi's lips was curling into a smile, but before she could say anything Kotori added something.

"...and Honoka-chan!"

Umi immediately frowned. What was she expecting? For her to walk home with Kotori alone? Wow, she must be really desperate.

Honoka immediately appeared in front of Umi. "So are you coming or not?!" The ginger yelled.

Umi sighed, but she nodded and smiled. "Sure."

----------------------------------------

On the way out the school, the three of them were cheerfully talking. But it was mostly Honoka.

But then Honoka abruptly came to a halt. Both Kotori and Umi was confused until they saw a huge crowd near the gate. They also heard some people whispering.

"Uwah, he's so hot!"

"Why is such a hot guy waiting in front of our school!"

"Damn! I would beg him to step on me!"

"Woah, kinky much?"

"Shut up..."

And stuff like that.

Umi was really confused to who was there, so she stepped forward and tapped on a random girl's shoulder. The said girl turned around and blushed heavily when she saw it was Umi.

"Excuse me, but what is going on over there?" Umi asked kindly.

"U-um, th-there's this person waiting outside th-the gate. A-apparently he's l-looking for M-Minami-san!" The girl managed to stutter before passing out because of Umi's presence.

Umi managed to catched the girl. The blue-haired girl's eyes were wide and she was very confused. She looked over to Honoka and Kotori for help, but instead she saw a laughing Honoka, and Kotori calming her.

Another girl went to Umi and took the unconscious one, before they both left. Umi was now really confused, but she decided to shrug it off.

Jogging back to her friends, she realized that Honoka finally calmed down.