Chapter 25: Willing To

Hmm it seems that I finally wrote something after a year oops-

0o0o0o0

Chapter 25: Willing To

"Alright!" Eli cheered anxiously as she stood in front of a door with her two friends, Nozomi and Nico, along with the owner -well, daughter of the owner- of the place, Takami Chika.

The blonde girl took a deep breath and turned towards the other three girls. "Alright, so this is the end of Plan Fifteen for Operation KotoUmi... it is currently," Eli paused to look at her watch and continued. "Sunday, 4:33 pm. Meaning that they had half of Friday, the whole Saturday, and half of today to talk and confess, and maybe if we're lucky enough... had sex!" The tallest of the bunch grinned excitedly while her other companions nodded anxiously.

After a moment of silence, the blonde turned her head to Chika and nodded, silently giving her permission to open the door. She stood aside and watched as the energetic orange-haired girl (not Honoka) take a key out and unlocked the door. Nico chewed on her nails in fear, Nozomi rubbed her hands together praying silently to the gods above, and Eli chanted "c'mon, c'mon, c'mon" under her breath repeatedly.

Chika opened the door and all anticipation rose to the sky. Though, what the four did not expect or somehow expected to see, was the fact that Umi would be sitting back on the mini couch with her button-up white shirt loosened and a skirtless Kotori sitting on her lap as they are full-on making out. Kotori had her arms wrapped around Umi's neck, pulling her close, while Umi's hands were settled on the other girl's waist, caressing that area gently.

"Holy shit!" Eli cried out in delight, arousal, and surprise.

The two immediately stopped their hot make out session and turned their heads only to see a blushing Chika and Nozomi, a grinning Eli, and Nico giving them a thumbs up as she covers her flustered face. "W-w-what are you guys doing here?!" Umi exclaimed as she hurriedly carries Kotori to the bed and covered her bare bottom -though she did have a panty on- with the blanket.

"Hohoho! It seems that this plan was definitely a success!" Eli grinned even wider if it were even possible. Nozomi nodded agreeing. Umi glared at the four and chased after them, and seeing this, Eli's happy expression turned frantic as she ordered the other girls to run. And so they did.

When the four mischiefs got out of the room, Umi slammed the door and leaned against it so no one would come in. She took a breath and sighed, looking up and smiled at Kotori, who was still in shock. "Hey," the blue-haired girl began with a soft voice. "Why don't you dress up while I hold the door for you?" The taller girl suggested and gained a nod from the other girl.

Kotori got off the bed hurriedly, took her skirt and put it on. She looked up to see Umi focusing all her attention at the door, and this gave the ash-haired girl an idea.

The shorter girl skipped merrily towards Umi, and when she stood in front of her, the ash-haired girl caught her attention. Umi turned her head towards Kotori questioningly, "Kotori? What's wron-" But before she could finish her query, the shorter had tiptoed up and gave her a tender peck on the cheek.

Kotori winked and wore a satisfied smile when she saw a speechless red-faced Umi. "Thank you for saving me, my knight~!" And with that, Kotori left a stuttering Umi.

---------------------------------------- 

"Okay! Spill everything! Spare no detail!" Eli slammed her hands on the table in front of Umi's lovestruck face. The two cousins were currently at their house right now after a very (sexual) tension-filled goodbyes with their other friends. After Kotori and Umi had left the room, the latter scolded the three third-years mercilessly and then made them all pretend nothing happened, but mostly because Umi had avoided anything of the same topic.