Chapter 4: The Tojo Siblings (1)

Hoi there mates! So good news, new chapter yayayay. But bad news, I'm still sick orz. Also I haven't made a next chapter for this, so it might be awhile until I make it. Also I don't think I mentioned this, and it was pretty obvious, but a lot of OOC in this story.

Other than that I hope you enjoy! :)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Love Live! characters nor do I own the series itself.

0o0o0o0

Chapter 4: The Tojo Siblings (1)

The bell rang, indicating that it was the end of classes. Nozomi had lunch with Eli that day, and it was really comforting for her. Afterall, her parents had left Nozomi and her little sister to die when they were younger, and Eli was the only one who knew besides her family.

She then started remembering how she and her sister are still alive, she could never forget that day. How could she? It was the most memorably period of time for her.

----------------------------------------

Four years ago...

When Nozomi was still thirteen and her little sister, Yoshiko, was nine, their parents were arguing. They would always do argue, so it wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

But what was strange that day was that she saw her parents packing their clothings and items while arguing. Nozomi was nervous to what would happen next, so she picked up her crying sister and comforted her.

That's when everything happened in a flash. Before she knew it, her parents left the house without anything -not even furnitures- in it.

They didn't even acknowledged Nozomi or Yoshiko once! This made Nozomi furious, but she kept her cool to help her crying sister.

"Shh, shhh. Don't worry Yoshiko, they'll come back." Nozomi said comfortingly to the younger girl. Although she knew that they wouldn't come back, she had to lie so that her sister wouldn't panic.

But Nozomi knows that Yoshiko wasn't a naive kid anymore.

"You don't have to lie to me Onee-chan, I know they won't come back. But... but I'm still scared... what will happen to us? Will we get separated?! I don't to be separated from you, Onee-chan!" Yoshiko managed to say in between sniffs and sobs.

Nozomi shook her head and smiled at her her gently, with her eyes softening too.

"No, Yoshiko. We won't get separated. At least, I won't let them." She pat the younger girl's back lightly and kissed her on the forehead.

"Now why don't we get some sleep? It's past your bedtime, you know?"

"E-even though mama and papa isn't here anymore, you're still strict with bedtime, huh?" Yoshiko giggled.

Nozomi smirked and bopped her nose lightly with her finger.

"Of course! Now, shall we sleep M'lady?"

"Absolutely, my prince."

The both of them laughed. It was fun for just the two of them to be alone. But not all happiness can last.

Weeks after their parents left, the siblings were kicked out of the house. Because apparently their parents decided to sell it and split the money.

What a bunch of assholes, Nozomi thought. Normally, Nozomi wasn't the type of person that would swear or even think about it. But today was an exception, because she was really pissed at her parents.

Nozomi never liked her parents, the only reason why she stuck on to them was because she was young, and she wanted to protect her sister. But the perks of staying with them was that she can get whatever she wants since her parents was rich.

So, she got herself tarot cards and got her sister a black cape. Both Nozomi and Yoshiko was into those dark magic stuff, but mostly Yoshiko. Because after Nozomi had gave her a black cape for her birthday she started thinking that she was a fallen angel.

Nozomi did not mind at all. In fact, she had even encouraged Yoshiko. But when her little sister had started calling herself "Yohane" and others her "little demons" Nozomi wondered if she did the right decision.

Moving on, they were now packing their bags. Although their parents had left the house pretty much empty, they still forgot to pack some of their "secret" money stashes. The secret is on quotation because it wasn't really a secret, to Nozomi of course.

For obvious reasons, Nozomi knew that one day her parents might leave, so she made a plan. Every night she knew her parents would try to hide money on a secret spot, such as under a vase or inside a coat's pocket.

Since she knew this, every night when her parents are sleeping she would sneak out and steal the money little by little so her parents wouldn't notice if any money was missing. And since her parents were rich, it means that she would have raised a lot of money, and she did.

She has ¥60 000 in total along with her own allowance. This meant that they would be able to live an okay life for now.

When they finally finished packing, Nozomi decided to stay in a cheap motel for now.

While walking towards a motel she had saw while running an errand once, Nozomi realize that Yoshiko was lacking behind. She stopped and stepped towards the younger girl.

"What's wrong?" Nozomi whispered.

"Does this mean we can't go back to school? What will happen to Zuramaru?!" Yoshiko shouted, but not too loud to disturb anyone.

Nozomi knows this 'Zuramaru' afterall Yoshiko had always talked about her, there was also a time when Nozomi had actually met her. It was during her sleepover with Yoshiko. She also knew that Yoshiko was Zuramaru's protector since the said girl was a victim to bullying.

Nozomi sighed sadly knowing full well that they can't go back to school, because if they did the teachers could get suspicious and would try to contact their parents. And If they don't get in contact with them, they would probably put them in an orphanage, meaning that they would get seperated. Which they both do not want to happen.

"I'm sorry Yoshiko, but if we go to school we might get caught, meaning that we might get seperated. How about this, we go to a nearest payphone and call Hanamaru-chan. You still remember her number, right?"

"Of course! Now let's go!"

Yoshiko started yanking Nozomi towards the payphone. Nozomi inserted a yen and let Yoshiko punch in the numbers.

After a few rings later, the other person answered.

"Hello?"

"Good Afternoon, is this the Kunikida residence?"

"Ah! Yes it is, and who might be speaking?"

"My name is Tojo Nozomi and my little sister, Tojo Yoshiko, is friends with a Kunikida Hanamaru. She would like to speak to her too, if possible."

"Oh, I see. Okay, I'll call Hanamaru-chan. Just wait for a few moment."

"Of course."

When Nozomi turned to Yoshiko, she saw that younger girl was staring at her with amusement in her eyes.

"What is it?" Nozomi asked her little sister with a confused smile.

"I've never heard Onee-chan so polite before!" She excitedly said.

Nozomi giggled at her before giving her the phone and replying back. "I guess you've never saw that side of me yet."

But before Yoshiko could ask what she meant by that, she heard a familiar voice coming from the other side of the phone.

"Hello?"

0o0o0o0

OoOooOh more of Nozomi's back story! Anyways, I wanted to make this a two parts thing, so here is the first one!

After Nozomi's back story, I might go more in depth to what happened to Kotori's accident, if you guys still remember that. Anyways, see you guys in the next chapter! Bai~~!