Chapter 11: Minami Kaoru

Sorry guys short chapter orz.

Other than that I hope you enjoy! :)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Love Live! characters nor do I own the series itself.

0o0o0o0

Chapter 11: Minami Kaoru

The woman stared at Haru in bewilderment -not believing what she had just heard.

"W-what?" She questioned, almost inaudibly.

Haru sighed, clearly annoyed. "I said. I. Want. Your. Daughter." He replied in a harsh voice.

At this, Kaoru became furious -almost scarily as the said woman rarely gets angry.

She slammed her hands on the desk as she stood up harshly -knocking her chair over in the process.

"My daughter is not an object that I will just give to anyone. She chooses who she wants to be with," Kaoru paused for a second before continuing, "Kotori might be from a one-night stand, but she is still my daughter."

Kaoru glared at Haru.

The thirteen years old boy then laughed hysterically. He clutched his stomach as if he was in pain for laughing so hard. When he finally calmed down from his laughter, he wiped away some of his tears and looked at Kaoru.

"Haa~ That was a good one, Minami-san! But you see..." Haru's voice went deep and his smile turned into a sadistic smirk, "you don't get to order me around anymore, I do."

He stood up -once again- and started walking around the room.

"Unless you don't want me to tell anyone about the Tojo incident." Haru continued.

Before Haru let Kaoru speak again, he explained what he was interpreting in a more detailed manner.

"A few years ago you made a business deal with an almost broken family... The Tojo family," Haru sat down -once again, "a few days later, while the wife was away, you were invited by Tojo Yuutsu, the father."

Kaoru gulped. She didn't like where this was going, but she was too afraid to stop Haru.

"While you were there, you realized that the children were at school. He offered you some tea which you gladly accepted, but..." Haru paused and smirked at the horrified expression the woman was making.

"You felt something was wrong... you felt strange and dizzy... you felt afraid... the next thing you know, you passed out. Then, you woke up the next day in an unfamiliar room... naked." Haru abruptly stood up and slammed the paper he was holding down on the desk again.

"You were raped but was too afraid to tell anyone except two people. What I'm trying to say here is that you, Minami-san," He pointed at her accusingly, "are afraid of everything, and you know that." He paused for a second to widen his smirk.

"You were too afraid to deny your friends when they offered you alcoholic. You were afraid when you found out you were pregnant. You were afraid when Tojo Yuutsu raped you. You. Are. A. Coward. And you can never deny that." Haru said knowingly.

He was right. Kaoru was always afraid to deny the things that could have changed her life drastically. And now she was afraid of Haru. She was afraid of a thirteen years old boy, the same age as her daughter for pete's sake!

Haru smiled wickedly at the silence Kaoru gave him. He turned around, adjusting his tie once again.

"I'll give you a week. It's either you give me your daughter..." he looked over his shoulder to look at the woman, "or I'll tell the world your little secret."

Haru walked towards the door but stopped before opening it. "Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this but... I had a little talk with the Tojo parents about... a year ago, and let's just say it went... bad." And with that, he left the room and the horrified looking Kaoru.

When Haru closed the door he saw a flash of red from the corner of his eyes. Haru smirked, not turning to the red blob.

"You heard all of it, didn't you? Well, it doesn't really matter... it's not like anyone would believe you... rotten tomato." Then he walked away, not waiting for any response from the redhead.

Maki stood there for a second before barging in the room Haru was just in. When she got inside she saw Kaoru panicking around, clearly not noticing Maki.

"...Kaoru-obasan..." Though Maki's voice was quiet, it was loud enough to make the panicking woman stop all of what she was doing and turn to look at her.

"M-Maki-chan...! D-did you hear...?" Kaoru asked anxiously.

Maki nodded, "but don't worry, I won't tell anyone... " She looked down for a second before looking up at the woman with a determined expression.

"I want to help." She added confidently.

Kaoru stared at her unbelievingly for a second before breaking into a soft and gentle smile. "I understand... then shall we go?" She asked the twelve years old girl.

Maki looked at her questioningly, "where?"

"My friend's place, she can help us with the Tojo family." Kaoru smiled, sticking her hand out.

Maki gladly accepted her hand. The redhead glanced at the files on the table. Kaori noticed this and explained before Maki could even ask. "Those are printed; the words on the letters weren't erasing. Haru is a smart kid, he wouldn't just leave the evidence to the enemy."

The both of them walked out of the building and into the parking lot. Kaoru opened the passenger door for Maki and quickly went inside the driver seat. When they were ready, Kaoru started driving.

"So why were you visiting my office, Maki-chan?" Kaoru questioned the girl.

"Papa dropped me here to ask you if you could bring me to Kotori-nee for a sleepover," Maki answered happily.

Kaoru smiled at the girl's enthusiasm, "I see..."

----------------------------------------

When they finally reached their destination, Maki had fallen asleep. Kaoru parked the car and left it. She went to the passenger side and opened the door, picking up the sleeping Maki.

They were at an apartment building, it wasn't big but it certainly was not small. She went inside the building and into the elevator. When the woman carrying Maki finally reached the door she needed to go to, she knocked on it lightly, afraid that she might wake the occupant of the room.

Then the door opened, revealing a young girl smiling widely. "Kaoru-san!" She exclaimed excitedly.

Kaoru smiled gently before replying.

"It's good to see you too... Nico-chan."

0o0o0o0

It's all connected!

Did you really think that Nico would just unexpectedly find Yoshiko and Nozomi?! Nope! Not on my watch!

This is why I fixed my timeline a bit. Does it all make sense now?

Anyways, see ya guys on the next chapter! Bai~~!