Chapter 2: Meeting

Three in a row? Wow, I must be typing fast! Nah, I already wrote a lot of chapter in Fanfiction.net. I might stop here for now and come back later heh. Also, this is a short chapter so I apologize orz.

Other than that I hope you enjoy! :)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Love Live! characters nor do I own the series itself.

0o0o0o0

Chapter 2: Meeting

"Kotori? Is that really you?" Eyes full of hope and mouth slightly agape, the girl Kotori had bumped into whispered in a wavering voice, as if she was about to cry or something close to that.

"Y-yes, it's me, Kotori." Kotori smiled at the other girl, and decided to tease her a bit. "Um... sorry, but you are?" She feigned curiosity.

The other could only stutter in disbelief. "W-what? Y-you... don't remember me?" She said as if she was really going to cry. Kotori giggled at her reaction and broke her mask.

"I'm sorry, I was teasing you a bit. It's good to see you again, Eli-chan." Kotori grinned at the smiling blonde. "Geez, Kotori. When did you become such a teaser." Eli smirked at the girl.

Kotori was about to reply, but got interrupted by someone clearing their throat. She looked over to where the noise had came from and saw the same purple-haired girl from before.

"Elicchi, who might this be?" The girl said with a smile on her face, but Kotori was pretty sure that she saw a tinge of jealousy in her eyes, but it disappeared as soon as it appeared.

"Oh! Nozomi, this is Kotori. She was our neighbor when Umi and I was younger." She said in soft and dreamy voice, as if she was talking to her crush or something.

Interesting, Kotori thought as she stared at her childhood friend before looking at the purple-haired. "Nice to meet you! I'm Minami Kotori, please just call me Kotori!" She said in a cheerful voice, sticking a hand out toward Nozomi.

This time Nozomi's facial expression was full-on kind, not even a tinge of jealousy was there to see. "I see... Well, it's nice to meet you Kotori. My name is Tojo Nozomi!" Nozomi took her hand and shook it before looking at Eli.

"Actually I came here for a reason. Elicchi, when I went in my classroom I saw that there was a bouquet of flowers on my desk, saying it was from my 'Secret Admirer' but I doubt I have any except for you." Nozomi said questioningly.

Eli only chuckled sheepishly, and rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly. "Ahh~ Busted, huh?" Eli looked at Nozomi's unamused face.

The girl with glasses sighed then started talking in a soft voice. "Elicchi... you know I'm still not ready to date yet... especially after what happened." Nozomi closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"I know, and I'm sorry if I'm forcing you too much." Eli hugged Nozomi gently, as if she was a fragile and beautiful artifact in her hands. Eli kissed the top of Nozomi's head and started whispering comforting things to her.

As Kotori watched this, she felt nostalgic. She felt like something similar to this had happened to her a long time ago, but she couldn't remember. Why? Why couldn't she remember? The more she tries to remember the more her head started to hurt, so she stopped.

Looking at the pair once more, she then walked towards the office, trying not to interrupt their moment together. So it was like that, huh? To think that Eli was actually this caring to someone. Not that she wasn't caring, it's just that Kotori had never seen Eli act this way. That Nozomi sure is something to make Eli act all shy and romantic.

When she -finally- reached the office without anymore interruptions, she asked for information of her class. The receptionist then called Kotori's new teacher in. Her teacher then guided her to her class and asked her to wait until he calls on her.

Nodding, Kotori then waited nervously outside her new classroom. When the teacher finally ask her to come in, she took a deep breath and walked in gracefully.

As she walked in, the students started whispering and muttering. She could hear some say that she was 'hot' or 'cute' she even heard someone say that she had huge tits. Which made her blush, but she maintained composure and introduced herself. "Nice to meet you, my name is Minami Kotori. Please take good care."

She bowed, and the students started clapping lightly. "Okay, Minami-san. You can sit right there in front of Sonoda-san over there." He pointed at the blue haired-girl wearing a fedora. The said girl was looking at her with her eyes wide and mouth agape. The same expression Eli had just given her.

Kotori walked towards the girl then sat in front of her. She turned around giving the other a gentle smile. "Nice to meet you. I hope we can be friends!" She stuck a hand out waiting for the other to answer.

The blue-haired too her hand talked in a disbelieving voice. "Uh... yeah. Nice to meet you... Kotori... do you remember me?" She whispered.

"Um... sorry... I can't remember my past that much. I forgot a lot of people when I had an accident 3 years ago. Sorry, but what's your name?" Kotori asked. When Umi had heard this she could almost feel herself crying, but she stood her ground. Taking a deep breath she smiled then answered.

"I'm Sonoda Umi, it's nice seeing you again Kotori."