🌕2🌕

For everyone hating on Lou for being cold and harsh, please remember that he is the alpha of this pack. It's his job to protect his family and he has no reason to trust Harry. Even if he is an omega. That doesn't mean that he can't hurt his pack or works for another pack to bring down Louis' pack. :)

I know he seems like a dick but remember that they're not in a relationship yet and that they are strangers so Louis does not act out of line just yet...

Louis bared his teeth at the omega, trying to force him back into the forest.

To the alpha's surprise, the smaller wolf held his head low, lying down with its head on its paws.

Louis hissed and jumped forward, towering over the blonde wolf whilst growling threatening.

The smaller of the two looked up at Louis with frightened, clear, green eyes before looking at the floor and closing its eyes. But they didn't leave.

They were an omega. Louis was an alpha. This wolf didn't stand a chance against a strong wolf like Louis. What was he doing?

Why isn't this wolf running away in fear? Louis thought. He wanted them gone, back to his own back. He must've took a wrong turn or something. 

Even if the omega looked beautiful. Blonde fur, green eyes, soft cries coming from its mouth whilst submitting to Louis like that.

Amazing.

And there was something about his scent. A sweet, soft vanilla scent that made Louis' heart beat faster...

Louis' eyes hardened, his body told him to make the wolf leave to protect his pack but somehow his alpha protested against it.

Before Louis even knew what was happening, the omega started shifting, weeping in pain when his bones started breaking and bending. Right in front of his eyes.

This wolf was a-a... he was just a boy?

What was such a young omega doing in the forest alone during the night? There were alpha's out there who could seriously injure him!

No. Louis couldn't care about him.

He was still an outsider whom Louis did not know.

The alpha growled again, circling the naked boy.

"P-please?" He squeaked, trying to cover himself up.

Louis came even closer, allowing his alpha scent to nearly suffocating the, obviously younger, boy.

''I'm s-so sorry. I ne-never meant to-to-''

The lad whimpered and then his eyes rolled to the back of his head as he fainted, obviously from the pain and Louis' strong scent.

Louis stopped dead in his tracks. Why wouldn't the other fellow just leave? Louis had never been so confused in his whole life.

Everyone knew Tomlinson's pack. They all knew that when you came here it was basically suicide.

Something was off about the omega. Something didn't sit right with Louis' alpha and it made him want to take care of the younger boy.

After Louis shifted back to his human form, he carried the boy back to the party. Cheers were heard around him when his pack saw the limp body in his arms. They assumed that Louis killed him.

''I did not kill him.'' Louis spoke softly.

Shocked gasps came from a few people as others tried to take a look at the young omega.