🌕43🌕

No, I do not use the eye-thingies from teenwolf. I use my own.
● Red       = alpha
● Blue      = beta
● Yellow = omega

So, last chapter people... thank you so, so much for reading this and supporting me!
I absolutely loved writing this story, so thank you!
Enjoy the last chapter, sweets!!
Xx

His breathing was ragged, eyes wide, pupils dilated and his heart was beating faster than ever before as he heard the pack howl in the distance.

His legs were tired and his lung were burning but his willpower to get to Harry was stronger than his exhaustion.

His legs brought him all the way to the village, where the pack was already waiting for him.

Zayn holding Louis' clothes as he gave his alpha a sympathetic smile.

The brown wolf cried softly and rose to his feet, slowly turning back into his human form.

He didn't care that his whole pack saw him naked, he had more important things on his mind.

"Where is he." Louis panted, pulling his jumper over his head after slipping into his boxers.

"Louis, calm down, you're going to give yourself a panic attack." Zayn murmured, handing Louis his skinny jeans.

Louis growled lowly and pushed his hands through his wild hair. "Just tell me where Harry is. Is he at our house?"

Zayn was about to answer but Louis already cut him off.

"C'mon, Zee! This is important to me! Spit it out already."

"He's in the infirmary, Lou." Liam spoke up, a little more quiet than Zayn.

Louis huffed, looking at Liam. "Thank you."

Then he stepped past the two, his pack stepping out of the way as Louis nearly sprinted towards the infirmary.

Once he got there, Crystal and Luke were giving him uncertain and shy smiles.

"We only helped him through it, Lou." Luke whimpered when power radiating from Louis' body got too much.

Louis hummed, silently opening the door.

He peeked inside and held his breath as he was met with Harry sitting on a big bed, gently rocking from side to side.

The omega looked up at Louis, happy tears in his eyes. His hair was dishevelled, face pale and his eyes were blown.

He looked exhausted but still so incredibly happy that it almost made Louis' heart leap out of his chest.

"Hey." Louis whispered, slowly making his way towards Harry.

"Hi." Harry croaked out, leaning up a but when Louis hovered over him.

Louis placed two fingers under Harry's chin, pressing their lips together in a sweet, gentle kiss.

The alpha moved his lips against Harry's before kissing his cheeks where tear streak were still visible.

Harry chuckled wetly when a silent cry cut through the room, startling Louis a bit.

He looked down, tears filling his eyes when he saw the two small babies in Harry's arms.

He crouched down slightly, Harry scooting over a bit to create some space for Louis to sit down.

Louis did just that, a soft sigh leaving his lips as he slowly reached out to touch their pups.

"They are-" Louis choked out.