🌕30🌕

Holy shit it has almost been a month since I last updated this story, I am so sorry. I just didn't have enough inspiration I guess...

Enjoy though!
Xx

''Are you absolutely sure that you want to do this tonight, Harry? I mean, we'd all totally understand if you don't want to.''

Harry shook his head and smiled at Louis. ''I-I'm okay. I was just scared. A-and I mean... hurt but I'm fine now.''

''I still don't understand how he got in. It must mean that someone in my pack helped him. There is no way that he would've been able to cross my border without any help. But who...''

Harry shrugged. ''That'll be difficult to find out though. I mean now that everyone sort of likes me for saving your life.''

''There are some wolves with a motive though.'' Louis mumbled.

Harry took the alpha's face in his hands and rubbed his cheek softly. ''You can't blame someone who doesn't like me, Louis. I don't want you to punish anyone unless you have evidence. Promised?''

Louis growled but nodded anyway, kissing Harry's hand.

''It just makes me angry that he somehow manages to hurt you. Even if I'm around. It shouldn't be like that and you know it.''

Harry was quiet and bit his lip. ''I-I know...''

''I just hate seeing you hurt, pup.'' Louis sighed and placed his hands on the omega's hips.

''Well that's good 'cause I hate getting hurt.'' Harry stated and turned around to face the mirror.

Louis walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around the boy's waist. ''You look gorgeous.''

Harry smiled shyly at Louis through the mirror.

''Are you nervous?'' The alpha added, rubbing Harry's tummy.

''I am, yes. It's not small, you know?''

''I don't think that it's really big either, baby. The biggest part was that they accepted you. This ritual is just like.. signing a contract. To sign a contract you need permission. You already have their permission so nothing bad can happen now.'' Louis said and kissed the smaller boy's neck.

Harry nodded and leaned back against Louis. ''Still...''

Louis grinned reassuringly. ''You will be fine. I'll be there the whole time. Do you want to go for a run as well? It's up to you. If you don't want to it's completely understandable.''

''No, we can go for a run. Actually, I'd love to go for a run with you.'' Harry said and pulled on his boots.

''Even if that means that you have to transform in front of the whole pack? I know you don't like it when you have to transform.''

Harry rubbed his hands together. ''It's just that it makes me feel vulnerable. But I should get used to it.''

Louis shrugged and grabbed Harry's hand. He pulled them to the front door and towards the village house where the ritual would take place.

Almost everyone was there already and it made the young omega a little nervous.

''It's just like being baptized, baby. Only you promise to be loyal to me instead of God and the pact promises to protect and help you.''

Harry giggled and he walked to the middle of the circle with Louis.

The alpha straightened his back and stood in front of Zayn, together with Harry.