🌕13🌕

Aaaand update 2! Also, both Niam and Ziam had 6 votes, so you'll just get both.

It was August 29th. Liam's 21st birthday. The beta decided to throw a party tonight which wasn't unusual for Louis' pack. They threw a party almost every Saturday night.

''H, please come? Come on, Luke and Ash will be there too. And Liam.''

Harry rolled his eyes and turned around on his bed as Niall kept nagging. The boy flipped the page of his book and groaned.

''You only want to go because you have a crush on Liam.''

It was quiet for a little while before Niall huffed. ''Jeez, don't expose me like that. Harry, please? You kinda owe me.'' Niall said, matter-of-factly.

Harry whined, but closed his book.

''Fine,'' He snapped. ''As long as you'll wait for me. I don't wanna arrive on my own.''

''Yes! I'll wait in the living room. You go get ready, tiger.''

Harry opened his closet and pursed his lips. He went with black skinny jeans, a white shirt, a flannel and his brown boots. He didn't need to show off, but it wouldn't hurt anyone to look nice, right?

The boy opened his bedroom door and rushed out, only to bump into Louis.

The omega yelped and stumbled back against the wall, quickly apologizing when he saw Louis in front of him.

The alpha smiled softly and eyes Harry up and down. ''It's okay, love. You look stunning.''

Harry blushed and looked down at his shoes, he looked back up and was about to thank Louis, but the other wolf was already gone.

So, Harry walked to the living room, tapping Niall on his shoulder when he saw the blonde looking out of the window.

''Wow. How do you look that good in like... 5 minutes? That's not even fair.'' The boy rambled, taking Harry's hand and pulling him out of the room.

Harry got more and more anxious as the music got louder and louder.

This family wasn't his. It felt wrong to invade like this. He never went to one of their parties and it wasn't for no reason. Everyone still treated him like dirt and he knew that it wouldn't change any time soon.

The two omegas walked into the decorated forest, looking for Ashton and Luke.

Harry finally spotted the two after earning pushes and insults from the pack members who didn't like him

Harry finally spotted the two after earning pushes and insults from the pack members who didn't like him. He pulled Niall towards them seeing as they were a little further away from the dancing crowd.

When they arrived, Luke and Harry shared a sweet hug. ''Hi, guys.''

''Hi, H! These are Calum, Michael and Crystal. Michael's fiance.'' Ashton said, pointing at the other wolves sitting next to him.