🌕15🌕

You'll probably get another update in a few hours. I'm sorry it took me so long to write this...

So Harry was basically Louis' boyfriend now. It was nothing like he expected it to be.

No, it was worse.

When they were alone in the house, Louis would talk to him. They would kiss every now and then but that was it. Louis never cuddled, they barely slept in the same bed and Louis never acknowledged Harry's existence when other people were around.

In all honesty, Harry didn't know who was worse. Louis or Owen.

At least Owen never ignored him and he wasn't ashamed of Harry. Not that the curly-haired omega ever went outside, but still...

The boy was laying on his bed right now, simply staring at the ceiling. He was bored out of his mind.

Luke and Ashton went to Australia to visit Ashton's family and Niall was with Liam all the time since they had a thing going on as well. So, Harry was basically all alone.

''Knock, knock.'' An all too familiar voice came from the other end of the room just as Harry thought he would die of boredom.

''Zayn!'' The omega chirped, smile brightening when the raven-haired boy entered his room.
He jumped up and ran towards the older alpha, quickly wrapping his arms around his torso and cuddling into his chest. Zayn laughed and wrapped his arms around the smaller lad, kissing the top of his head.

''I figured you were bored,'' Zayn said, leading them to the pillows in the corner of the room.

''Why'd you think that?'' Harry asked, genuinely confused to why Zayn knew that.

''Because I live with Liam. Niall and he have been stuck together since 10 in the morning and honestly... if I stay there any longer, I'm gonna vomit.''

Harry laughed and got comfortable in the big stack of pillows. ''Why?''

''Because they're all lovey-dovey. Showering each other in disgustingly sweet compliments. It's horrible to watch.''

''It is when you're not a hopelessly romantic person or if you're single, yeah.''

''Don't scold me about it. You're single too!'' Zayn laughed.

Harry's breath hitched, his eyes widened for a second before he chuckled nervously.
''Yeah, true. B-But I am romantic.'' He said softly.

Zayn smiled and looked down at him, wrapping an arm around the omega's shoulders. ''Are you now? Like sappy?''

''Yeah. Like, give me your jacket I'm cold or a picnic in the moonlight.'' The boy explained, picking at his peach-coloured nails.

The black-haired alpha hummed and started curling one of Harry's brown locks around his fingers.

''It's cute to do that, yeah. Though I think the girl in the relationship does enjoy those things.''

''You're saying I'm the submissive one in a relationship?'' Harry asked, folding his arms over his chest.

''Well... that's pretty obvious, love. But it suits you. Pretty personality, pretty face and all that.''

Harry smiled and blushed, quickly looking at his thighs to hide the colour rising in his cheeks.''Do they hold a deeper meaning?'' The 19-year-old asked, pointing at the other wolf's tattoos.

Zayn twisted his arm to look at the tattoos and shrugged. ''Some do. Most of them are just things I like, though.''

''They're cool. They make you look at tough.'' Harry giggled.