🌕26🌕

''This sucks,'' Louis said as he helped Harry pull on his coat. ''You're allowed to go outside for the first time in a week and I have to visit the hunters to look for ways to find and kill Owen.''

Harry smiled and nudged Louis' face with his nose.

The wound under his ribs had finally healed and all the wolfsbane was out of his system. He's had a fever for days and most nights he barely slept because of the pain and because of nightmares.

Louis was at his side the entire time and neither of them had seen the pack for days. Except for Niall, Luke, Crystal and the rest of their little group of friends of course.

''I know... You'll be back in a few days, right?'' Harry asked, anxiousness in his voice.

Louis took the omega's hands in his and kissed his knuckles, looking up at Louis. ''I will be, I promise. I want you to call me every night. And if there's something wrong, please don't be afraid to call for me, Hazza.''

Harry nodded before hugging Louis tightly, pulling a loud oomph from Louis' side.

The alpha chuckled and wrapped his arms around the smaller lad, kissing the top of his head as he rocked them from side to side.

Louis sighed and tensed a little. ''I don't want to leave you alone.''

Harry whined and cuddled even closer to Louis, filling the tiniest spots of air between them.

''You have to, though. For your pack.''

Louis pulled back from their hug, but kept his arm around Harry's waist, leading them outside.

The two wolves walked through the village to where Zayn and some others were waiting next to two trucks.

Louis threw his bag in the booth and took a breath, cupping Harry's face.

"Promise me that you'll call me when you need me?"

''Alright, I promise,'' Harry stood on his toes and pressed their lips together. ''Only if you promise to be careful.''

''Will be, pup. No worries. These guys will look after you, right?'' Louis pondered, eyeing the pack with stern eyes.

''Yeah, we will.'' Stan said, shocking Harry.

''Look, Harry. I- We want to tell you something. What you did for Louis... You're brave. You were brave already for distracting those hunters but you risked your life for our alpha. The best alpha our pack has ever seen and,'' Stan took a deep breath. ''We are so thankful for that. It's insane how long it took us to realise that you're the omega our pack needs and we would love it if you would become our newest pack member.''

Harry's jaw dropped and he looked between Stan and Louis. The alpha was smiling down at him and then at Stan.

''R-Really? You want me?'' Harry squeaked, looking at the pack.

"We would be honoured," Stan said.

Harry blushed before he stepped forward and hugged the wolf.

Stan gasped, but his arms automatically wrapped around Harry's waist, pulling him closer.

''Thank you,'' Harry whispered, voice trembling a bit. ''I haven't had a family in so long, I-''

''You know what, Harry... Thank you,'' Calvin chimed in, placing a hand on the omega's shoulder. You've been family for a very long time but we were too stubborn to accept it.''

Louis smiled but tugged on Harry to get him out of the other alpha's grip. Louis was still madly in love with the boy so jealousy wasn't an unfamiliar feeling.