🌕38🌕

So, this story is coming to an end. I am wrapping it up right now and I'll try to update soon! Also, I am so sorry that it took me so long to update. Nearly a whole month! I just had this really big writer's block so I decided to just finish this story and focus on the other ones I am writing... Thank you for your patience!

XX

Louis was chasing Harry around the house, making a grabby hand at the younger omega as they ran.

Harry giggled quietly when Louis' hand finally grabbed his hips. The alpha pulled Harry back against his chest, blowing raspberries against the back of his neck.

''Hi, little angel.'' He said and placed a few kisses on Harry's cheek.

Harry blushed and bit his bottom lip as he looked at the ground. ''Hi, Lou.''

The omega spun around and wrapped his arms around Louis' neck, bringing their lips together in a long, tender kiss.

Louis hummed and tightly wrapped his arms around Harry's waist, repeatedly placing little pecks all over the smaller boy's face. The red colour on Hary's cheeks deepened and tiny giggles fell from his puffy lips.

The alpha smiled at his boyfriend before pulling him into a tight hug. He pressed his nose in Harry's neck, kissing his mating spot a few times.

Harry sighed and tangled his fingers in Louis' soft hair, pulling on it gently. Louis laughed against his skin, pulling back to look the omega in the eyes.

''Feeling better now, pup?'' He asked, referring to the fact that Harry woke up all sad and anxious.

The soon to be 20-year-old nodded. ''I do, Lou. I'm sorry for being so snappy and cranky this morning.''

Louis frowned and shook his head, pressing a lingering kiss to Harry's forehead. ''That's fine, sweetheart. Everyone gets a little sad sometimes.''

Harry leaned into Louis' soft touches and agreed with a low hum. He wrapped his arms around Louis as the alpha pulled him against his chest.

Louis started kissing down Harry's neck, trailing his tongue over Harry's jugular, making him whine high in his throat.

The older boy's hands slipped down to Harry's thighs. He lifted the boy up in his arms and walked towards the couch, pinning Harry down against the cushions before passionately kissing him once more.

Harry allowed Louis to do so, simply moaning when Louis' tongue slipped past his lips to roam his mouth eagerly.

Louis started fumbling with the button of Harry's trousers but he got interrupted by Ashton's voice.

''Guys I- oh, shit!'' Ashton placed his hands over his eyes and groaned loudly. ''Just because I accepted Harry, doesn't mean that I want to see you stick your dick in his ass, Tommo.''

Louis wiped his lips with a slight grimace and sat up, watching as Ashton nodded at him with a slight smirk on his face. Louis smirked right back and coughed to make sure Harry hadn't seen.

''What are you doing here, Ash?'' He asked instead.

Harry sat up slowly, entire face red with embarrassment.

Ashton shrugged before turning to Harry. ''Luke said he wanted to show you something in the meadow...''

''The meadow? The... The little one. With all the trees around it? Why there? It's quite cold outside...''

''I don't know, H. It was something nature-related...'' Ashton tried.

Harry's demeanour changed and he smiled. ''Lou, can I go?''

Louis nodded almost instantly as if he was eager for Harry to go. The omega frowned at that but decided not to give it to much though. Instead, he kissed the elder's cheek and rushed towards the front door.

He pulled on his boots and his coat, wrapping a long scarf around his throat before stepping outside. The wind immediately messed up his curly locks and it made his cheeks flush again.

He made his way towards the meadow, walking through the quiet village with his hands stuffed in his pockets as he tried to shield them from the cold wind.

Harry walked past the old oak where Louis' and his initials were carved into. He smiled at the thought of Louis and him making out against that tree before they carved the first letter of their names in the tree with their claws.

It was only a five-minute walk from their house to the meadow. Harry managed to make it a three-minute walk since he was so excited to see what Luke had to show him.

The Australian omega had the same passion for nature as he had, so perhaps he found the first snowdrops growing on the dry meadow.

Once Harry arrived there however, there was no one to be found. The omega frowned and looked around him, scanning the treeline. Maybe Luke hid behind a tree to shield himself from the wind.

When Harry called out his name and received no answer, an unsettling feeling formed in the pit of his stomach. Ashton had worked with Owen before. What if this was a list?

''Lu-luke?'' Harry said, voice shaky.

He wrapped his arms around his stomach, listening to how the wind made the dry leaves and branches brush against each other.

He made his way to the tree line, deciding that it would be best to go home. Luke was nowhere to be seen and he was a defenceless omega.

He'd have nowhere to run if someone were to attack him now. Harry was just wishing to see a familiar face right now.

Sadly, the only familiar face he saw was Owen's as the alpha jumped on top of him once he was close enough to the treeline.

Harry screamed and tried to squirm away from Owen whilst the alpha lured at him with a predatory and blood-thirsty look in his wild, golden eyes.

''Hello, kitten. All alone in the big meadow, eh? It's like you were trying to be found.''

''Leave, Owen. You're not allowed to come here. This is Louis' domain.'' Harry growled back, pushing Owen away from him with as much strength as he had.

Owen laughed and smirked. ''Didn't stop me before, Harry. In fact, I remember being in Louis' bathroom with you. As long as Louis or his minions aren't around, this is not his domain.''

The alpha clawed at Harry, affectively dragging his nails over Harry's cheek, making three small gashes.

Harry gasped and reached up to press his sleeve against the bleeding cuts. He took a step back, hesitantly looking around them.

''Don't hope to be saved, kitten. I made sure to run around before I would take you.'' Owen growled, taking a few steps towards Harry.

The omega whimpered when he saw that Owen was right. He was in the middle of nowhere. The only thing he could do was contact Louis through their mind link.

''Now... Since your alpha isn't around. I will just take what's mine.''

****

Calvin walked into Louis' living room, sighing when he saw Louis and Ashton sitting on the couch.

''Owen is with Harry. They're on the meadow.'' He said slowly, watching as Louis' eyes lit up with happiness.

The alpha rubbed his eyes and laughed. ''Jesus, it took him long enough to finally capture Harry when I am not around.''

Ashton nodded. ''Thanks to me, though. Otherwise, he would never have left your side.''

Louis huffed and nodded. At that exact moment, a small voice filled Louis' head.

Lou... help me, please?

Harry's voice was small and shaky, he was obviously very scared.

Louis stood up and shrugged on his coat. ''Well, lads. Let's say goodbye to that worthless wolf once and for all.''