🌕7🌕

The thing was...

Both boy pretended nothing happened when they woke up the next morning.

They just did their same routines, not giving any attention to it.

Louis, however, was a lot nicer to Harry than before. He would help him when he struggled with things and he wouldn't snarl at him anymore.

That made Harry feel a lot better as well.

They couldn't ignore it forever though.

Especially Louis couldn't when he passed Harry's room later that night, hearing quiet, heart wrenching sobs coming from the other side of the door.

Louis frowned, human mind telling him to walk away and alpha instinct telling him to comfort the omega.

The man groaned when his alpha instinct won and he opened the heavy door, the thing creaking in its hinges.

Harry sniffled and looked up, eyes scared and cheeks wet with tears.

Louis coughed and looked at Harry awkwardly. "Hi, uhm... I heard you cry and I just wanted to- never mind."

Louis said and quickly turned around, ready to leave again because he didn't know what to say.

A particularly loud sob fell from Harry's lips. "Lou... p-please stay?" He cried brokenly.

Louis turned around and took a deep breath. "I don't know what to say, honestly."

The omega wiped his eyes as he kept sobbing. "I d-don't need you to sa-say anything. I could just really need a h-hug." He choked out.

Louis swallowed, he couldn't ignore Harry now. Especially not when his alpha was howling within him.

He was upset. For the simple reason that Harry was upset as well.

Louis rushed towards the younger fellow and dropped onto the bed next to him, pulling the crying 19-year-old into his arms.

Harry cried and melted into Louis' embrace. Inhaling his nutmeg scent and calming down a little immediately.

Louis talked to Harry quietly pulling the omega even closer so that he was now sitting on his lap. Surprisingly light, much to Louis' dismay.

"Calm down, pup. What made you so upset, huh. Is it last night?" Louis asked, gently wiping Harry's tears.

Harry nodded, biting his trembling bottom lip.

"What about it, though. You knew that alpha. Didn't you?"

A sharp whine left Harry's mouth and he burried his face in Louis' neck. Stuttering out a small yes.

"Was it your former alpha?" Louis asked gently.

Harry cringed and growled quietly. "He was never my alpha."

Louis shushed him, massaging Harry's tense muscles.

"If I ask you questions about him and what he did... would you answer me?"

Harry wiped his nose with his pink sleeve and shrugged. "Depends." He whispered.

"On what?"

"Will you go back to hating me again tomorrow?" He sniffled, words sounding so sad that it made Louis want to kiss every inch of the boy's skin.

"I won't. I think it's quite obvious that my alpha and I are both very fond of you. I can't hurt you anymore. I can't bring myself to do so..."

Harry smiled a little. It was fake, obviously, but better than nothing. Maybe it was a little too soon to talk about all this but he felt safe with Louis next to him.