🌕29🌕

''The pack wants to perform our ritual tomorrow.'' Louis said as Harry walked into his study.

Harry's face paled and his eyes widened. ''R-Ritual? What ritual?''

Louis jumped up and shook his head. ''Sorry, I should've been more precise. The ritual to accept you into our pack, pup. Don't worry.''

Harry sighed in relief and nodded. ''That's great. Oh my God, I'll finally have a family.''

Louis felt his heart ache at Harry's words. Sure, Harry said it in an excited way but just the underlying thought was so sad.

''Yeah, you will have. Though you don't need a pack to be loved.'' Louis said and took the omega into his arms.

Harry wrapped his arms around Louis and nodded. ''I know. I'd rather have you than a pack.''

Louis laughed, his chest rumbling slightly, making Harry feel safe.

''What do I need to do for this ritual?''

''It's not a very big deal. You just have to swear your loyalty to me and then you need to seal everything with your blood.''

''My blood?'' Harry gasped, pulling away from Louis quickly.

The alpha nodded and pulled Harry back against his body. ''Just a few drops on a stupid family stone we have. I need like... four drops and that's like maximum. Just need to make a little cut in your finger. After that, you have to run with the alpha, me, in your wolf form. That's all. Though we don't necessarily have to run since we've done that a hundred times before.''

Harry nodded and leaned up to kiss Louis gently. The alpha leaned down a bit so that it was easier for Harry to reach him.

''Though,'' Louis mumbled against Harry's lips. ''I do need to prepare a few things with Zayn and Stan.''

Harry sighed and nodded. ''Will we cuddle tonight? We've barely seen each other in 2 days.''

Louis smiled and tucked a curl behind Harry's ear. ''I know, pup. But Zayn told me that I shouldn't spend too much time with you.''

''What? Why not?'' Harry asked, voice merely a whisper.

''Because I'm getting very strong apparently. After we linked our minds together and after we had sex I became a lot stronger. He said that there's a power radiating from my body that makes everyone feel protected yet scared.''

Harry frowned and nodded, telling Louis that he understood. ''That's odd.''

''Yeah it is. But I don't want to scare my pack. Just seems that you make me strong.'' Louis said and kissed Harry's neck before stepping away.

''I'll be back before you know it.''

''I'm gonna take a bath so...''

Louis winked and walked away. ''Maybe I'll join you when I return.''

Harry giggled and waved at Louis. ''I wouldn't mind if you did.''

The omega walked up the stairs after Louis left, entering their bedroom to look for their clothes.

He shivered when he noticed that the window was open. Why the fuck did Louis open the window. It was cold outside.

Harry closed it quickly and rubbed his hands over his arms. He then grabbed some clean clothes and made his way towards the bathroom.

He turned on the faucet and sat on the edge of the bath, grabbing his phone to turn on some music.

He hummed softly, as he poured some apple soap into the warm water, inhaling deeply when the scent spread through the bathroom.