🌕31🌕

For some reason it always takes me ages to write a new chaptee for this story.

Louis hasn't left Harry alone since his last meeting with Owen.

The alpha made sure that there was always someone at Harry's side whenever he had to leave. He barely left, though.

The omega didn't really mind. He thought it was sweet that Louis cared so much for him. Besides he was scared that Owen would show up again once he found out that his plan didn't work.

But Louis gave him even more attention than he usually would and Harry was just so in love with the older boy. It made Harry feel protected and cared for and that was the best feeling ever to him.

Of course, Louis left every now and then but there would be another alpha with Harry so that he wasn't alone. Not even for a split second.

Louis was still trying to find the wolf who helped Owen come into his territory. He just knew that there was no way Owen could've done that on his own.

Right now, Louis had to leave. Him and Zayn were gonna check the borders to make sure that there were no other wolves.

Just a daily check really.

Louis was still wearing sweats but he was gonna change soon. Zayn was gonna turn at home. He felt more comfortable there.

Harry bit his lip and looked at Louis as the man stared out of the room.

Soon enough, the presence of another alpha snapped Louis out of his daze. The alpha smiled when Ashton walked into the living room.

''Hi, H! Hi, Louis.'' He said and hugged both wolves. Ashton was gonna stay with Harry whilst Louis was gone.

The Australian boy was close to Harry and Louis knew that he would do anything to protect the younger omega. Luke stayed home, though. If something happened, Ashton would have to protect only one omega. That was just a little easier.

Louis walked up to Harry and wrapped his arms around the boy. He pulled him close and slowly brought their mouths together in a passionate, loving kiss.

''Hmmm, I love you. Call me when you need me. You know you're never too much, yeah?''

Harry nodded and placed his head on Louis' shoulder, cuddling closer to him.

''I know. You be careful don't do anything stupid.'' He whispered and kissed Louis' mating spot.

Louis growled softly and smiled.

Then he sat on his hunches and allowed his wolf features to take the place of his human ones.

Harry watched while Louis shifted. His eyes were glazed over and his jaw slack. As soon as Louis' full wolf was standing in front of him, he sat down on his knees with his head down.

Louis sprinted towards him and whined as he tucked his head against Harry's chest. The omega giggled and patted Louis' lower back.

''I love you, Lou.'' He said in the alpha's ear, earning a wet lick over his cheek.

Harry laughed as Louis bolted out of the backdoor.

Ashton smiled and gave Harry a hand to help him up. ''Haven't seen you since the ritual. How're you feeling?''

''I am great. Everyone has been so nice to me and-and I finally feel like I belong somewhere. I'm happy again.''

Ashton swallowed and furrowed his brows. ''Even after what Owen did. I mean... that was not nothing, Haz.''