🌕41🌕

So... I think there's only gonna be two more chapters after this one... just saying.

About 2 years later

''Happy birthday to you!'' The pack finished in union.

Louis grinned and thanked them under his breath, laughing when Harry pressed a sloppy kiss against his jaw.

The alpha looked at the boy and smiled softly, stroking the boy's long hair out of his face.

''Happy birthday, baby.'' Harry whispered in his ear, making the older lad pull him onto his lap.

''Thank you, pup.'' Louis whispered, cupping Harry's face before pressing their lips together.

Harry smiled and wrapped his arms around Louis' neck, bringing their bodies closer. Louis' hands moved from Harry's face to his waist, where he grabbed Harry's hips so that the boy wouldn't fall.

Zayn patted Louis' back. ''24, eh? You're getting old.''

Louis looked at his friend and growled. ''You can fuck right off, mate. Cause being older also means being wiser and stronger.''

Zayn huffed. ''Being older doesn't mean being wiser and stronger. Finding your mate means being stronger and wiser. You're just lucky.''

Louis hummed and hugged Harry tightly. ''Indeed I am. I am the luckiest person alive. 'Ve got the prettiest and sweetest omega by my side.''

Harry blushed and hid his face in Louis' neck, giggling quietly. ''I doubt that.''

''Well I don't.'' Louis whispered and kissed the top of Harry's head.

Yes, it had been two years since Harry killed Owen but the dead alpha still had a hold over the omega. He left his scars and sometimes they got the best of Harry.

But Louis is always there to support him with cuddles and sweet words. He wanted to make Harry believe that the words he said to him that day, were big lies.

Harry believed him after a little while and it didn't take long for Louis to win his trust back. Especially not after they mated. Louis didn't leave Harry's side and they had some time alone in Harry's old room.

Since the omega saw that as their nest. It smelled like Louis and the soft pink walls and fairy lights created a calming atmosphere.

Louis still had to wake Harry up in the middle of the night sometimes because he had a nightmare about Owen and sometimes Harry really missed his mum.

He wanted to get back in contact with his father and Gemma so Louis tried to make that happen for him.

In fact, he was going to reunite with them in a few months. He was terrified, but also very excited. Louis promised him that it would be fine and that he and two others would come to assure Harry's safety.

But for now, he had something else to be nervous about...

''So, what's your present for Lou tonight, H?'' Niall said, wiggling his eyebrows. ''Some kinky, steaming werewolf sex?''

Niall earned a smack against the back of his head from Luke before the Australian omega spoke up. ''Shut up. If they have sex, it'll be sweet and gentle. At least, that's what Harry likes best.''

Harry's entire face turned beet red as Louis chuckled at the boy's embarrassed state.

''Thanks for telling the whole pack my preferred kind of sex, Luke.'' Harry hissed, sliding out of Louis' lap.

''But what is your present, though?'' Ashton asked, kissing Luke's cheek.

''If I tell you, it won't be a surprise for Louis.'' Harry said, shrugging.