🌕42🌕

Next chapter will be the last chapte. :(
I'm gonna miss writing this story but I'd like to finish it as well. :)
Mixed emotions... (:(

''Nervous?'' Louis asked his, now 7 months pregnant, boyfriend.

They were currently driving towards Cheshire to visit Harry's original pack. Louis managed to get in contact with Don, the alpha of Harry's old pack.

Much to their surprise, Don was rather happy to hear that Harry was still alive and that he wanted to see his old pack again. He agreed to meet them almost instantly.

''To be honest, not really. I mean, I have a pack now. They don't have to accept me or anything.'' Harry answered, hands on his belly.

Louis hummed and placed a hand on Harry's thigh. ''Indeed, you have, baby. And you're not leaving any time soon, right?''

Harry smiled when he heard an anxious undertone in Louis' voice. It showed how much the alpha cared about him.

''Lou, I'm pregnant with your pups. I'd be stupid to leave your pack. Not to mention that I love you and won't ever leave you.'' He said, placing his hand on top of the alpha's.

Louis chuckled breathily. ''You're right. I'm stressing over nothing.''

Harry cocked his head to the side, brows furrowing in confusion. Then it all clicked.

The slight frown on Louis' face, his worried eyes and his tense posture.

''Oh, love,'' Harry whispered. ''Why are you so nervous?''

Louis' head shot up and he looked at Harry with big eyes. ''How could you te- uhm... I mean. I'm not nervous.''

Harry bit back a laugh and stroked Louis' hand. ''Darling...''

The alpha sighed and pouted. ''Alright, well I just... This is your original family, H. You officially belong with them, you know? I'd... I'd understand it if your omega would want to stay with your family.''

Louis gnawed at his bottom lip as he spoke, eyes scanning over the road in front of them as they got closer and closer to their destination.

''Oh, Louis... Yes, they were my family, but I have a new one now. With you. My responsibilities lie with you and your pack I-''

''Our pack.'' Louis corrected him. ''It's our pack.''

Harry hummed. ''Exactly. I'm not going anywhere.''

Louis smiled and pulled up in front of a gate. He took a deep breath before looking at Harry. ''Are you ready for this?''

''As ready as I can ever be.'' Harry answered truthfully.

Louis spoke through an intercom before the gates opened.

''Christ, that's like... second level territory marking,'' Louis said, looking at the fence surrounding Don's domain.

''Tell me about it. At least I don't feel trapped in our pack.'' Harry said, also eyeing the gate with a little suspicion.

They could drive all the way to the packhouse, Harry's eyes widening when he saw Don and his family standing outside to greet him.

''If anything happens, you run. I want you to run and escape this domain. No matter what, alright?'' Louis said under his breath, giving Harry a stern look.

If Harry weren't pregnant, he would've said no, but he had Louis' and his pups to think about. They were his number one priority. No matter how much it would hurt him if something happened to Louis.