🌕17🌕

''I'm telling you, that's just how it went.'' Zayn chuckles as Harry was holding his stomach from laughing so much.

''Y-you can't be serious?'' Harry giggled.

''You cannot laugh at that, H. It's the story of how I broke my back. I could've died!''

''Well who is God's name tries to transform mid-air? You could've known that it wouldn't work.''

''It was a big jump, okay! Like, the cliff was really high and I thought I could do it.'' Zayn grumbled.

''Well, you didn't.'' Harry snickered, pinching Zayn's cheek.

Zayn rolled his eyes. ''I just don't do shit that makes me look all tough and cool, you know. Like I mean... not like Louis does I-'' The alpha stopped mid-sentence when Harry's smile fell.

''He still didn't apologize?'' Zayn asked, cupping Harry's cheek.

Harry shook his head and pursed his lips. ''Not that I care, Z. I got you instead of him and I'm very happy with that.''

The omega leaned forward and placed his plump lips on Zayn's, feeling the other's arms wrap around his waist to pull him closer.

''Glad that you're happy with your choice, baby.''

''Hmmm, me too.'' Harry whispered and kissed Zayn again, a bit more passionate this time.

Their sweet little moment was interrupted by Niall bursting through Zayn's bedroom door.

The couple jumped apart and glared at Niall who awkwardly scratched his neck.

''So, uhm... Ashton and Luke are back, H. Thought you wanted to know.''

''They are?'' Harry squealed, excited to see Luke again.

''Yeah, I just spoke to them. But I'll be going now. Don't wanna keep you two lovebirds apart any longer.'' The blonde said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Harry groaned and threw a pillow at Niall, effectively hitting him in the face with him.

Niall giggled and ran away, slamming the bedroom door shut on his way out.

Harry looked at Zayn and smiled shyly.

Zayn groaned but nodded. ''Sure, go see Luke. You two need to catch up, yeah?''

Harry pecked Zayn's cheek and nodded. ''Thank, Zaynie. I'll be home before dinner.''

Zayn pulled Harry down and pressed their lips together. ''You don't have to rush for me, love. Just have fun.''

The curly-haired omega snatched his coat from the chair. ''I will. Bye, Z.''

Then Harry rushed out of the house towards Ash and Luke their place. Niall was right because the front door was open already and Ashton, Luke and Michael were talking outside.

''Hazza!'' Luke chirped as soon as he spotted his friend running towards him.

The two embraced tightly and giggled when they nearly bumped their heads together.

''How was Australia?'' Harry asked, giving Ashton a hug as well.

''It was hot, mostly.'' Ashton said, ruffling the omega's hair.

The four of them talked for a little while until Harry turned to Luke and hissed in his ear. ''We need to talk. Privately.''

Luke nodded when he heard the urgency in Harry's voice. ''We can take a walk in the woods? It's still kind of warm today.''