🌕32🌕

Harry woke up panting and shaking.

He was in his own room and it felt like Louis was miles away, even though the alpha was safely sleeping in his own room.

The omega whimpered and looked out of the window.

Come or you will regret it, kitten.

The same sentence played through his head over and over again. Owen's voice deep and threatening. Harry knew that Owen had something with much value to him. He just felt it.

He was still wearing his sweats and Louis' jumper so it wasn't too cold when he rolled out of bed.

Harry placed his feet on the cold, hard-wood floor and stood up. He shuffled out of his room towards Louis'. The door was open which gave Harry the chance to peak into Louis' room.

He sighed in relief when he saw Louis on the left side of the bed, sleeping quietly with a slight frown on his face. He also couldn't help but notice that Louis was holding the pillow Harry usually slept on against his chest.

The omega frowned and his bottom lip trembled.

Harry. Tic Toc. Time is running out, little kitten. Don't wanna find out what you lost tomorrow morning.

Harry winced and closed his teary eyes as he silently shut the door. He placed a hand against it and a tear ran down his face.

''I love you, Lou.'' He whispered before turning around and walking down the stairs.

When he was downstairs, he slipped into his Chelsea boots. He walked towards the kitchen, grabbing a notepad before he started writing.

Lou,
I'm so sorry that I left you like this but this has got to end. He just won't stop terrorizing me. I can't live like this and I won't make my friends and loved ones live like this. I can't be the reason for you or Luke or anyone else to get hurt.
I love you and I am forever grateful that I met you and that you loved me.
We'll see each other again one day.
Always yours,
Harry.

Maybe the note sounded like he was gonna kill himself and maybe it was a bit overdramatic but he knew that as soon as Owen took him, he would never be able to escape a second time.

He will never see Louis again.

The boy placed a kiss on the paper before laying it on the counter. Once he was standing in front of the back door, he pulled on a jacket and rushed into the dark night.

It was cold and Harry could barely see a thing but he still walked into the woods. A shiver went up his spine when he heard the rustling of dry leaves above him.

He was scared. But who wouldn't be?

The boy turned around and already noticed that he couldn't see Louis' house anymore. He saw a few tiny lights from some of the houses in the village, but they soon disappeared as well.

The further he got into the forest, the darker and quieter it seemed to get. Soon, Harry realised that he was too far away from the habited world to be heard when he would scream.

If Owen killed him here, no one would hear and no one would find him.

Harry wrapped his arms around his stomach to give himself some kind of comfort. He looked around him, kind of expecting Owen to jump out of the bushes and knock him down to the ground.

Turned out that Owen was way too predictable because after a few more steps, he felt a sudden presence behind him. The omega turned around a swallowed when he came face to face with Owen.

''Hello, kitty.'' The alpha growled before swinging his fist back and hitting Harry in the face.

Harry stumbled back and fell to the floor, his head hitting a rock. The last thing he saw was Owen smirking down at him before his whole world turned black.