🌕36🌕

Update; since y'all basically didn't accept me not making this an mpreg, I decided to make it an mpreg. But the mpreg part won't be more than 4 or 5 chapters.

''Harry, baby?'' Louis asked, Harry laying on his chest.

The omega was feeling rather down today. As odd as it sounded, he missed his mother. He hadn't seen her in years but he's never missed her more.

Probably because he knew now that he would never ever see her again. No matter what.

''Yeah?'' Harry whispered, tears burning behind his eyelids.

Louis stroked his curls out of his face and kissed his forehead tenderly. ''It's a full moon tonight. We're going to run through the woods with the whole pack. Do you want to come?''

Harry sniffled and nodded slowly. Everything was better than being alone during a full moon.

Louis sat up straight and pulled his omega on his lap. He wiped away the few tears that fell from Harry's eyes and gave him a sympathetic smile.

''It will get better, baby. I promise you that it will.'' The alpha assured him, knowing what it is like to lose a parent.

''You never told me how your father lost his life...'' Harry said quietly, pressing his lips together when he saw a hint of anger flare in Louis' eyes.

The alpha let out a long sigh and shook his head. ''It's not something I like to talk about-''

''I know. Forget that I asked, okay.'' Harry cut him off, not wanting to anger his boyfriend.

Louis glared slightly and cupped Harry's face. ''As I was saying, but you have every right to know. Not only because you're my boyfriend but also because you're part of the pack.''

Harry blushed slightly and gave Louis a timid smile.

Louis leaned back against the armrest and hummed. ''My father died whilst protecting the pack and his honour. There was this other pack who's leader wanted to be the alpha of my father's pack. They killed one of our omegas to get my father's attention. When my father went to set things right, they killed him together with the two betas my father brought.''

Harry could see the way Louis was struggling to tell the story without tearing up. It was also very obvious that Louis didn't like to talk about it, considering the fact that he was very vague and left out loads of details.

''My father and I shared a mindlink. As well as my mother and him so we knew what happened before the rest of the pack knew. My mother and I prepared the whole pack to attack. It was bloody and so many wolves got hurt it just-'' Louis cut himself off to take a deep breath.

Harry placed his hands on Louis' bare chest and rubbed it up and down to comfort him. Louis took the boy's hands and held them against his chest, one hand over his heart.

''In the end, I was the one killing the pack alpha. It's how I became the alpha of this pack when I was just 15. So many wolves got hurt because one fucking alpha wanted to have more power. I swore to the moon that I would never become one of those alphas. Hungry for power and status. It makes me sick.''

Harry frowned and kissed Louis gently when he saw how sad Louis felt. ''Yet you have the most powerful pack in the whole land.''

''That's because I don't see them as my pack but I see them as my family. When an omega or beta has an alpha pup, I refuse to banish them. That's how most packs create rivals. All the alphas in my pack want a pack but they don't want to be leaders. They're content and they know who's boss.'' The alpha chuckled and kissed Harry back sloppily.