🌕24🌕

Hello, hello, I know it's been a while but baby. I got something that I really wanna let you know, yeah. Something that I wanna ley you know ohoh.

Louis paced back and forth and bit his nails as Harry smudged some fake blood onto his face and clothes.

Harry sighed and pulled on his shirt. "Can you rip it?"

Louis clenched his teeth but still walked towards Harry.

"Lou... I know you're not too fond of this idea but-"

"Not too fond? Harry, I fucking despise it!" Louis sneered, allowing his claws to come out so he could rip Harry's shirt a little.

"I'll be fine. I just need to pretend that you hurt me and then I'll hide as soon as you guys come out." Harry assured, rubbing Louis' cheek.

The alpha huffed and looked away. "I just don't want to see you hurt or even worse. I-"

Louis swallowed, stepping away from Harry.

"And that comes from the guy who hit Harry and nearly killed him." Niall said, walking into the bedroom.

Louis growled and turned his whole body towards the blonde omega, immediately making him raise his hands in surrender.

Louis pulled Harry's shirt away from his belly before dragging his claws over the thin material, ripping it and then letting go.

''Thanks,'' Harry whispered, grabbing the fake blood again to make everything more realistic.

''Louis, we need to go to the field now. Otherwise, we won't be able to get there in time.'' Zayn said.

''Be there in a second,'' Louis said, swallowing the big lump in his throat.

''Louis, now,'' Zayn said.

''I said in a second!'' Louis growled, flicking Zayn off before taking a hold of Harry's hips and pulling the smaller boy against his body, immediately pushing his nose into Harr's neck, growling slightly.

Harry gasped but tangled his fingers in Louis' hair, holding him close as Louis let out a shuddering, anxious breath.

''Be careful. Just be careful and please be a good actor.'' Louis whined, grip tightening on Harry's hips.

Harry chuckled and kissed the top of Louis' head. ''I hope that I'm a good actor too. But this is my shot, Lou! Once they see that I am willing to do something like this for the pack they might accept me!'' Harry said, a small glimmer of hope shining in his eyes.

Louis sighed in sympathy and shook his head. ''Don't count on that too much, pup. They're complicated wolves.''

Harry nodded, pout on his pink lips. ''I know. It's still worth the shot.''

''In your opinion it is.'' Louis muttered, cupping Harry's face when Zayn called him again.

''I have to go, sweetheart. I love you so much. Just try to stay out of the danger zone.''

''I will. I love you too, Lou. Now go, your pack needs you.''

Louis walked out of the room after looking at Harry one last time, heart anxiously wrenching in his chest.

****

Harry walked around the woods. Quietly and swiftly. He had to find the hunters and bring them to the open field not too far away from the village.

He was afraid. He was risking his life out here and for what? A place in Louis' pack. A family who didn't even flinch when they send him into the woods.