🌕3🌕

Louis didn't understand.

Every time he didn't know where Harry was, his heart would stop beating. He would look around frantically in the hoped to see the curly haired werewolf and when he would finally find him he would sigh in relief.

Then he would tell him off for not saying where he was going. Harry would sniffle and apologize but Louis would only feel terrible afterwards.

Why did he care for the young omega?

Speaking of the devil...

''S-sir?'' A small voice snapped Louis out of his racing thoughts.

''Hmm?'' He hummed, opening his eyes to see Harry in front of them.

''I finished cleaning the h-house. Is there anything you want me to do?'' He whispered, keeping his eyes to the floor.

''Can't you think of something yourself?'' He groaned, heart breaking when he saw Harry flinch a bit. ''Please?''

''I can, but you told me I couldn't do anything without your permission, sir.''

Louis twisted his ring around his finger, staring at Harry without saying a word.

''Right. I did... Go see if my pack has things to do for you. Ring some bells and ask the person who lives there if they have some unfinished chores. Meet people.'' Louis said, waving his hands dismissively.

''I will. Thank you, sir.'' Harry answered and turned around, walking to the village.

He tried to block out all the pushes and mean words that were thrown at his head. At least these people gave him a nice place to sleep, food and he could actually go outside. He was never allowed to do that when he was still with Owen-

No, Harry. Don't think about Owen right now.

Harry knocked on the first door he saw, anxiously waiting for the owner of the house to open it and yell at him.

The blonde boy who saved him the night of the party opened the door.

The two wolves looked at each other for a while before Niall spoke up.

''Hi! You're Harry, right?'' He chirped.

''Y-Yeah. Do you have any chores that need to be done?'' He mumbled shyly.

''Well... I have troubles with doing them alone. So if you could help me, it would be nice? I'm Niall by the way.'' Niall said and held out his hand.

Harry looked at him bewildered, slowly taking his hand and shaking it.

''Don't worry, Harry. I won't hurt you. I was in the same position once actually. Well, kind of the same.'' Niall said and scratched his neck.

''What position?'' Harry asked. He couldn't help but feel curious.

''Well... my alpha rejected me not long after we mated. After that, my whole pack rejected me. Louis' pack was closest to mine so I asked Louis if I could talk to him. I was only 15 back then. Louis took pity on me and welcomed me into his pack.''

Harry bit his lips. ''Why won't he welcome me into his pack?''

Niall shrugged sadly. ''It's probably because uhm... the pack isn't really fond of you. Louis is a stubborn stuck up prick sometimes. I mean... I don't think that you have any harmful intentions, do you?''

''Of course not. I ran away from a man who called himself my alpha. I had nowhere to go especially since he tried to-'' The words got caught in Harry's throat and he whined softly.