🌕28🌕

I know it's been a while but it takes me a little longer to come up with chapters that are actually interesting or like... worth reading. And then I want to be sure that I wrote them the correct way, but I'm already working on the next chapter so it won't be too long until that's up.
Xx

''So, what do you say?'' Louis asked, rubbing Harry's arms.

''Hmm... I don't know, Lou. Is it honestly a good idea to go out now?''

''When else? We just slept together, baby. It's not the right order. You know... Usually, it's a date, start of a relationship, sex and marriage.''

''Well... You can switch marriage and sex.''

Louis chuckled and pressed their foreheads together. ''In our case, there really is no right order, now is there?''

Harry smiled and gently pressed their lips together and wrapped his arms around Louis' neck. ''Seems like it. Not that I care. I know that I love you, so... What's the problem?''

''There is no problem. Just wanna go on a date with you.''

Harry sighed and looked down. ''I know. Me too but I- You-''

Louis shook his head and pulled Harry into a hug. ''There are 7 alphas in my pack, Harry. 12 betas and 16 omegas. Owen would be a fool if he tried to hurt anyone in my pack.''

Harry pursed his lips, considering his options.

''Baby... I promise you. It'll be fine. We'll be away for three hours. That's all.'' Louis assured.

A big smile formed on Harry's lips and he laughed under his breath, nodding slowly. ''Alright. Okay, let's go.''

''There's a lad. Give me an hour and I'll have everything ready, okay?''

Louis pecked Harry's nose, making the curly-haired boy giggle. He nodded and sighed as Louis left the room.

Harry slowly rolled out of the bed, whining at the pain in his lower half. Louis sure did leave his claim.

The omega limped towards his closet and he took out some of Louis' clothes. Well... his own skinnies but Louis' jumper and t-shirt.

He walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror, styling his hair and splashed some water into his face.

The last two days had been filled with crazy wolf sex. He didn't know that his heat would wear him out like this. He was still a bit tired and somewhat feverish but it wasn't anything major. Especially not for a werewolf.

45 minutes later, Louis walked into their bedroom. Harry had just finished painting his nails so now he was gently blowing over the blue polish.

Louis smiled and plopped down next to the omega.

''Hello, pup.'' He whispered and pecked the boy's cheek softly.

''Hi.'' Harry sighed leaning against the alpha before slotting their lips together.

Louis cupped the back of his head and moved his lips against the younger's. Harry slowly crawled on top of Louis and placed his hands on the other his chest.

Louis slipped his tongue past Harry's lips and moaned softly. ''Hmm, my sweet baby.''

Harry blushed and pulled back, looking at his lap with a shy smile on his face.

''Shall we go then, beautiful.''

''Yeah, let's go,'' Harry sighed and shuffled off of Louis' legs. ''On our first date.''