🌕11🌕

So, school is being a pain in the ass right now. I won't be able to update for like... 5 days or so. This is the only updaye you'll get. For the people reading love's lullaby, I do hope to update tomorrow but I can't promise you anything. I won't be as busy with school in a week. So, you'll get your extra updates then, yeah?

Xx

"Good morning, Harry." Louis said when the curly haired omega entered the kitchen. "Did you sleep well."

Harry nodded and sat down at the dining table without saying a word.

"Would you like some eggs?" The alpha asked, walking towards Harry with a pan.

''Yes, please.'' Harry whispered, keeping his eyes on the table to avoid Louis' eyes.

Louis placed one of the eggs one Harry's plate and one on his own, quickly setting the bread and cereal on the table also before sitting down.

Harry looked up at the older boy and frowned. Louis had dark circles under his eyes and his face was pale. The omega knew Louis would stay with him in his wolf form until he was fast asleep so that he wouldn't be frightened as he slept, but did that mean Louis wouldn't rest?

''Uhm... Louis?''

Louis hummed, swallowing a piece of bread.

''Did you sleep well? You look tired.'' He asked gently, rubbing his hands together under the table so that Louis wouldn't see how nervous he was to talk to him.

Louis coughed and straightened his back. ''I slept alright, pup.''

He was lying and Harry could tell. Not only his appearance said so, but Harry learned how to recognise it when someone was lying.

Owen did it countless of times.

''Y-You don't have to look over me every night, Louis.''

''Well, I want to.''

''But, you're tired... I don't want to be the cause of-''

''Stop. I don't want to hear it, I do what I want to do.'' Louis growled, making Harry blush fiercely.

The boy took a little bite of his egg and looked down at the table again. It was quite obvious that Louis was tired and it wasn't making him nicer at all.

Louis sighed and rubbed his eyes before speaking up. ''I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped at you.''

The omega didn't say anything, he simply nodded and continued eating.

''I just think that it's important for you to remain focussed when you have a whole pack counting on you and me tiring you out isn't making that any easier.'' He explained, green eyes falling back on Louis.

The alpha took a deep breath and gnawed at his bottom lip before scratching his chin. ''You're right. I guess I am a little tired.''

''You look tired. I'm going to Luke's after breakfast. Maybe you could go back to bed.'' The 19-year-old suggested.

Louis glared at him playfully.

''Only-only if you w-want to.'' Harry corrected himself, stuttering because Louis' stern gaze was making him dizzy.

''Very well then. I'll tell Zayn that he's in charge for today.'' Louis said and stood up, placing his empty plate in the sink.

''You can leave the dishes after you finished your own food.'' He said before disappearing through the door leading to the hallway.

Harry exhaled and eyed his full plate.

Louis might be nicer now, but he wouldn't let Harry forget his place. The boy wasn't part of his pack and he had to do his chores to earn the right to stay here.