🌕25🌕

Haven't checked for errors yet! But I hope that you'll be happy with this chapter.
Xx

Louis sat in the living room as he waited for an update on Harry's condition. Calum and Niall just brought home Harry together with some things from the village hospital.

They didn't say anything about how he was doing because they seemed to be in a bit of a hurry.

The 22-year-old's heart was beating in his throat and his mind was racing.

Louis scrambled off of the couch when Niall and Luke walked into the living room. The alpha was about to run out of the room and fly up the stairs but Niall stopped him.

''Let me go, lads.''

''Louis, calm down. He just passed out again. When he woke up he had a little bit of a panic attack. He still has a high fever, the wound hasn't healed yet and he still looks dead.'' Luke said.

Louis raised an eyebrow at the way Luke said it, causing Luke to sigh. ''Just wanted to let you know that he looks like absolute shit.''

''Well, I don't care. I want to see him.'' Louis snapped, happy enough that the omega was alive.

''Be my guest.'' Niall said.

''Technically he's Harry's guest but-'' Luke shut his mouth when two pair of blue eyes glared at him. ''I'll just shut up.''

Louis nodded sarcastically and pushed passed the two blondes, who were now bickering and pushing against each other's shoulders.

Louis quietly walked up the stairs and opened the door to Harry's room. When he looked at Harry's small, pale form laying on the big pink bed he nearly started crying again.

Louis walked over to the bed and sat down on a chair next to Harry, taking his hand and kissing his knuckles, smiling slightly when Harry hummed in his sleep.

''I'm so sorry, pup.'' Louis whispered, placing kisses all over Harry's hands and arms.

Harry's eyelids fluttered and he moaned quietly, obviously waking up from the short nap he just had.

The omega's eyes opened and he looked at Louis, a very tiny smile forming on his lips as soon as he saw Louis sitting right next to him.

''Hi, baby...'' Louis whispered leaning forward and placing a feathery kiss on Harry's burning forhead. The boy's fever was still high and Louis was sure that he felt awful.

''Hi, Lou.'' Harry croaked, leaning into Louis' touch.

The boy sniffled and tears fell from his eyes. ''Can you s-sit next to m-me? I-I feel aw-ful.'' Harry said and looked up at the alpha.

Louis frowned and cooed, sitting next to Harry, opening his arms for the smaller lad to cuddle into his. Harry's breath hitched when he moved, but once he was laying on Louis' chest he relaxed a little, tears still falling.

Harry's wound still hadn't healed yet because of the wolfsbane.

Louis wiped Harry's curls out of his sweaty face, scratching the boy's skull to lull him back to sleep again.

After just a few minutes, Harry was fast asleep. Louis' soft touches, soothing heartbeat and scent calmed him down enough to be able to forget about the pain.

Louis saw one of Harry's fairy tale books laying on the bed. Niall and Luke must've read to Harry when he had his panic attack. Louis didn't want to wake Harry again, so he simply grabbed the book and started reading some good old fairy tales.