🌕23🌕

Haven't updated this baby in ages I'm so sorry!
Xx

Harry walked behind Louis as they made their way to the village house. The air was thick with tension and nearly everyone in the village was standing in front of the house.

When Louis walked through the group something unusual happened.

All the omegas in the pack whimpered and whined, the betas lowered their heads and the alphas took a step back as the averted their eyes.

Louis frowned at their reaction before looking at Zayn, noticing that the second in command was standing a little further away from his as well.

''Zee, what the fuck is going on?'' Louis asked.

Zayn growled lowly and looked up at his alpha. ''Dude, the power radiating from your body is actually hurting my head. What the hell did you do to make it this much stronger?''

Louis' eyes flickered to Harry, who was staring right back at him with anxious eyes.

Louis hadn't been with his pack since he and Harry created their mind link. Did that cause him to be stronger?

''At least try to relax a little, Louis. You're killing the omegas.'' Niall hissed, still not looking up at Louis.

Louis took a deep breath before closing his eyes. When he opened them again, most of the pack members were looking at him with curious eyes.

''You're all aware of the wolf wandering through the city during the night, yeah? They killed someone tonight. An innocent human. ''

Gasps could be heard around Louis and most wolves started whispering, speaking their thoughts on the matter.

''That's not all. The hunters think we did it. They want a suspect and if I won't give them one, they will take one. Therefore I ask you, if you have anything to do with this deed, please step forward. Don't let your family suffer because you did something stupid. Step forward now and I will protect you. For I know that you didn't mean to do this.''

No one stepped forward, which made Louis sigh.

''If it's no one from my pack, there's another bloodthirsty wolf out there.'' Louis looked at Harry and saw how the omega bit his lip and looked down at the floor in shame.

Harry stop that right now. None of this is your fault. Louis spoke through their mind link before looking at his pack again.

''I told Aron that it was no one from my pack but he won't accept that.''

''So what now?'' Michael chimed from the corner, hands arm around Crystal's waist.

''D-Do we have to fight?'' A boy around the age of 10 asked, voice trembling.

Louis kneeled in front of the boy and wiped away a few tears on his cheeks. ''No, sweetheart. Everything will be fine. Why don't you go home with your big sister, Rafael? Go get some toys and then we'll play together later, yeah?''

The boy's brown eyes were sparkling and he nodded quickly, taking his older sister's hand and walking out of the village house.

''Anyone with kids, please go home.'' Louis asked, rubbing his temples as he watched mothers and children leave the house.

''So we have to fight?'' Calvin asked.

Louis nodded sadly. ''I'm afraid so. Aron won't back off. However, we need a plan. I don't want any of the hunters killed or badly injured. No matter how harsh they are. I want them out cold and dragged to the village. I'll talk to Aron and I'll try to reason with him.''