🌕27🌕

Hope this satisfies y'all.
Xx

Finally, after running as fast as he could, Louis arrived at the village.

He ran a few extra rounds to make sure that Owen wasn't anywhere near his village. He could still smell the alpha so that must've meant that he was close.

However, Louis decided that now was not the time to follow the other alpha's scent. He had Harry to think about.

The pack leader ran towards his house, sighing when he saw that Calvin and Ashton were circling around the house in their wolf form whilst Stan was still in his human form.

As soon as they saw Louis, Stan ran towards him. ''No one went in and as far as I'm concerned, Harry is still inside.''

Louis nodded and growled. He could smell Harry from a mile away and it drove his alpha insane with sexual desire.

''Good. Now leave us. Everything is private from here.''

The three wolves left as Louis unlocked the door and locked it again behind him.

The scent Harry was producing became stronger when he was inside the house. It was almost unbearable really.

And Louis wouldn't have been able to control himself if it wasn't for the pained whimpers that were audible from the top of the stairs.

The alpha rushed up the stairs, taking two steps at the same time to be upstairs faster.

When he was outside of Harry's bedroom, the vanilla odour was almost intoxicating and Harry actually sounded like he was crying.

Louis knocked on the door. ''Pup, is it okay if I come in?''

''Please? Hurts...'' Harry whispered, voice cracking at the second word.

Louis opened the door after trying to calm his alpha down, but it was harder than he thought when he saw Harry on the other side of the door.

The small omega was laying on the bed in his panties only. His body was shaking as he was laying in the fetal position, short pants leaving his lips.

Louis immediately noticed that Harry's panties were damp and that his eyes were blown. Yep, he was definitely in heat.

''Lou...'' Harry whined, tears dripping down his face.

Louis swallowed and cautiously took a step towards Harry. ''Shit, baby.''

Harry sat up but cried out at the pain in his lower body. It caused Louis to jump forward and take him in his arms, though.

Harry clung onto Louis and pressed his nose against the elder's jugular to calm himself down a little.

''Louis, please do something. I-it hurts so bad.'' Harry panted.

''Baby, I- We've never talked about this before. You never told me if you wanted me to do something sexual with you if you went into heat. I don't know if I should...''

Harry simply sobbed in response and buried his face in Louis' chest. ''I want you to.''

''I don't think that it's a good idea, I-'' Louis was cut off by Harry pushing him back against the mattress.

''Fuck me. Please just fuck me, alpha. Please, please, it hurts so bad!'' Harry begged,

Louis gasped and looked into Harry's eyes, noticing how the boy's omega took over his mind and actions.

Baby, if you're in there. Do you really want me to do this?

Louis asked, hoping that his and Harry's link would clear Harry's mind up a bit.