Chapter 1

In the serene neighborhood of prospect heights Brooklyn, lives Harry Styles, a handsome, tall, curly haired and green eyed baker. Harry just turned the sign from close to open. Harry has been running his late parents' shop for 2 years now. Harry loves baking, especially when he sees his customers smiling after tasting the pastries he made.

His passion for baking is what makes the customers love his shop. Harry always put all his effort on making breads, cookies and cakes and when he sees a customer smiled after tasting what he made, it inspires him to be a better baker. His mother taught him how to bake. When Harry was still at a young age, Harry would help his mom bake and that's where Harry's passion came from. Harry took up culinary on his collegiate and after graduating, he focused on running their bakery.

While his sister on the other hand, doesn't have any interest at all to help Harry run their bakery. Gemma wants to be a leader, just like his father. You see, their father works for the Mayor as the speaker. But Gemma doesn't want to be a government official, she wanted to be a judge that's why she's studying and focusing on her Law degree. Well, Harry is okay about it though, he can manage the shop by himself.

"Hey Lil' bro, I'll be going now" Gemma said as she grabbed some freshly baked cookies from the tray. Harry stood from crouching down because he'd just put the cookie dough inside the oven.

He wiped his hands on his apron and glared at Gemma "Gemma!" Harry whined as Gemma adjusted her sling bag from her shoulders and innocently stared at Harry "What?" She slightly shrugged as she put the cookie on her lips "I've packed you some, you don't need to grab one from the trays" Harry sighed as he grabbed a cute pastel pink paper bag from the counter and handed it to Gemma.

Gemma's eyes sparkled as she grabbed the bag. Gemma then chewed the cookies and swallowed it. Gemma took a minute before answering "Always delicious" Gemma said as she giggled. Gemma took a peek at the paper bag "Thanks Harry!" Gemma grinned as Harry smiled "Okay. Go now. I'll see you later" Harry said as Gemma wave a hand at Harry as she made her way to the door. Harry's morning is always like this. He'll wake up early in the morning to make cookies, breads, cakes and other pastries. Harry never gets tired of making them because it's his passion. Harry grabbed the tray of freshly baked cookies as he went to the shop's door. Harry's bakery is connected to their house so that they'll have easy access. The bakery is downstairs while their house is upstairs. So that Harry won't have a hard time traveling going back and forth.

As Harry was busy putting the cookies into the jar, the door opened "Hey hey Harry!" Harry glanced at the door and he smiled seeing Louis entered "Hey Lou. Morning" Harry greeted as he went back on his cookies.

Louis approached Harry and he smiled seeing the cookies "Wow, can I have some?" Louis look at Harry. Harry sighed as he grab one cookie and gave it to Louis "There you go" Louis grinned as he received the cookie "Well, good morning!" Louis said to the cookie as he took a bite. Harry closed the jar as he neatly placed it to the counter "Oh Man, Can I stay here forever and marry you?" Louis joked "Lou, I'm not into you" Harry teased back "And you're not gay so—" Harry shrugged as Louis agrees "Well yeah. But your cookies and everything you make is soooo delicious! Anyone who'll taste this surely and instantly want to marry you well, except me of course because I'm your bestfriend and I'm not gay" Louis said as he sat at the empty chair and put his feet on the table "You're exaggerating Lou and don't forget, the cookie you ate goes to your paycheck" Harry said as Louis whined "What?! I thought that was free?!" Harry chuckled "I commend a new rule: everything you ate in this shop will go to your paycheck" Louis pouted and glared at Harry "I'm your bestfriend and I work here since you started working here. Don't I have a privileged?" Louis stood and went over to Harry inside the counter.

He grabbed his apron and put it on "Louis, you eat dinner with us every night for free, isn't that a bit too much privileged?" Louis grab some towel as he started to wipe the counter "Fine. I won't eat any of your pastries. Greedy greedy" Louis muttered as Harry just chuckled. He grabbed the tray and went back to the kitchen to check on the remaining cookies he'd bake.