Chapter 14

Zayn was bored at the entire dinner.

Gigi was the one who did all the talking. He just agrees and sometimes answered back if Gigi will ask her something.

Gigi would sometimes bat her eyelashes at him but Zayn ignores her. If Harry will bat his eyelashes at him, he'll kiss him right there. But nope, Harry's at prospect heights.

"So how do you find our set up?" Gigi asked as Zayn look at her "Huh?" He asked as Gigi giggled "Our set up? You're okay with this fake dating?" Gigi questioned as Zayn shake his head "Liam was the one who planned this. I don't really care about the rumors though. Liam was the one who wanted it to stop" Zayn answered "So are the rumors true that you're gay?" Gigi asked as Zayn stared at her for a moment, she has eyes almost close to Harry's color. But Harry's more beautiful than her "I don't have to state what I am" Zayn firmly said as Gigi examined him.

He didn't answered her question.

Gigi didn't pushed asking Zayn because she doesn't want Zayn to get pissed off. So she dropped it "I think we're done here" Gigi said as they just finished their dinner.

"We should act like a couple when we get outside" Gigi said as they're preparing to leave the restaurant. Zayn look at her with a big question mark on his face.

Gigi smiled as she grabbed Zayn's hand and lace their fingers together. Zayn didn't have time to protest as Gigi pulled him out of the restaurant. When they got out, paparazzi's are everywhere, taking photos. Gigi smiled as she keeps on dragging Zayn "Zayn! Gigi! Over here" Liam said as Gigi went directly to Zayn's van.

Once inside, Zayn pulled his hand back "How was dinner?" Liam asked as Gigi smiled "It was good" She look at Zayn who's not making eye contact "We'll drop Gigi off her apartment" Liam said as the van started to move.

After dropping Gigi off, Liam stared at Zayn "So how did you find her?" Liam asked, smiling "Annoying" Zayn muttered "She looks amazing, don't you like her?" Liam asked as Zayn shake his head "It's not necessary to have a fake girlfriend Liam" Zayn said as he glared at him "Don't you want the rumors to end? About your sexuality?" Liam asked as Zayn heavenly sighed "I don't care about that anymore. Let them think what they want to think" Zayn is pissed off. Liam didn't answered him but all he did was stared at him.

Liam's instinct might be true that Zayn is gay.

He didn't told him but his gut says he is. And he wanted Zayn to tell him first.

Liam was caught off on his trance when his phone vibrated. He opened the new notification from the daily mail. He's eyes widened "Mate, Gigi did a great job" Liam said as Zayn look at him. He showed Zayn his phone. Zayn's eyes widened reading the news "Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid? Dating?" Zayn read as his heart skipped a beat "No" Zayn mumbled as he kept on reading the article "The newly found couple was caught coming out on the Rebelle, holding hands. Looks like our runway model, Gigi had found her prince" Zayn's heart is now flipping.

This can't be happening!

Zayn panicked!

There's already an article! The first person that comes to mind is Harry. Oh god, what will Harry say? He hopes that he won't find out.

Back at the shop, Harry was cleaning the dishes at the kitchen. Well, he was thinking of Zayn since after their phone call. He can't stop smiling. Just hearing Zayn's voice makes him happy.

After cleaning everything, he locked the doors and closed the blinds. After that, he went to his house. When he opened the door, Gemma was sitting at the sofa on their living room "Hey Gem" Harry closed the door as he past Gemma.