Chapter 22

Harry's life had been a little complicated since he got back with Zayn.

Most of the customers are being nosy with Harry. Every time they went to his shop, they would ask him about Zayn and his relationship. Harry's weirded out at first but then, he got used to it that Zayn's fans and paparazzi's would visit his shop and took pictures of him.

And thanks to Zayn coming out and saying that he'd been a relationship with Harry, Harry's shop had been a little popular now too. Not that Harry likes the attention. He only likes the attention that his shop gets. Harry's more happy that many have now tasted his baking.

Harry also receives hate from the fans but he ignored it. And he's just thankful that most of Zayn fans accepted Zayn for being gay and his relationship with Harry. His fans mostly said that they've assumed that Zayn's gay.

Zayn had been in LA for a month and Harry is excited for his return. He'd missed him and wants to spend time with him. They've been communicating through texts and face timing and Harry doesn't go into social media that much. He's not an internet person after all.

"Gemma?" Harry called after their dinner. Gemma was at the dining area, studying.

She lifted her head up from her book as she looked at Harry "What is it?" Harry sat opposite to her as Harry bit his bottom lip "Uh, have you have any idea if when will Zayn return?" Harry shyly asked as Gemma tilted her head to the side "Don't you two talk?" Gemma asked "Well, we did but he didn't mentioned about him going home" Harry responded as Gemma fetched her phone "Okay, lets see. Maybe the internet knows his schedule. They always does" Gemma said as she scrolled on her phone "Oh it says it here that he'll be back at New York by a day from now" Gemma smiled at Harry "So, he'll be here soon Harry" Gemma added as Harry nodded "Oh thank you Gemma" Harry smiled. He stood and went towards Gemma and kissed the top of her head "Don't stay up too late okay?" Harry said as Gemma smiled and nodded.

Harry went inside his room and sat on his bed.

He looked at his phone and on his calendars. Zayn will be home a day after tomorrow. He needs to prepare. He needs to be presentable when Zayn sees him. He'd missed him so much, he wanted to hold him again and that will be soon.

When morning came, Harry woke up and got ready for work. He'd cooked breakfast for Gemma and after that, he went to the kitchen of the shop. He started to think what present he'll give to Zayn. Maybe he should bake something for him.

He hopes that Zayn misses his pastries. Harry grabbed his sketchpad on where he put his design for his pastries. He started to think on what design he'll make "Maybe a cupcake. Yeah, cupcakes will be nice" Harry mumbled. As he started to sketch. After sketching, he looked at his design "Too fancy, make it simpler" Harry told himself as he started to draw again.

"Harry? I'll be going now" Gemma said as she reached the kitchen "You hadn't bake yet?" Gemma asked as Harry's eyes widened "Ohshit, I've been caught up in drawing" Harry said as he put away his sketchpad and grabbed hist baking utensils "What have you been up to?" Gemma asked as Harry started to panic "Just take your time baking Harry. Louis will open up the shop" Gemma smiled "Okay, I will go now" Gemma added as she exited the kitchen and when she opened the door to exit the shop, she saw Louis and he's all smile "Oh hey Lou. Harry's still baking. You take care of the shop first okay?" Gemma said "Okay I will, see you Gem" Louis said as Gemma wave a hand.

Louis went inside and pulled the blinds up and arranged the chairs and tables. After that, he changed the close sign into open "Oi Harry, I'm here alright?" Louis yelled "Be right out" Harry yelled back.

Louis put his apron on as he started to arranged the breads on the counter "I got late baking" Harry said coming out from the kitchen, his hands holding a tray filled with cookies "Why though? Excited for Zayn's arrival?" Louis teased as Harry playfully rolled his eyes as he went to the glass counter "I am not. And how did you know when he'll be back?" Harry asked, putting the cookies on the glass jar "Mandy told me. You know she's a massive Zayn fan" Louis said "So you're like, dating again?" Harry asked as Louis gave out a small laugh "No" Louis answered as Harry looked at him.

Louis sighed "I mean, she's crazy sometimes but—"

"But you're dating her?" Harry barged in as Louis rolled his eyes "Yes, we're dating again" Louis answered as Harry smiled "Well, I guess you found your happiness too" Harry said as he closed the glass jar and went back to the kitchen.

Harry was waiting for the muffins to bake when Louis came running to the kitchen "Harry!" Louis said, catching his breath "Lou? What? Is there a problem?" Harry worriedly asked as Louis took a deep breath and smiled "Someone ordered 3 strawberry muffins" Louis said as Harry breath a sigh of relief "Oh, I thought something bad happened" Harry said "Yeah, it will be done by 3 minutes" Harry added as Louis grinned "Good. Send it out okay? Thank you" Louis said as he went back to the shop.

After Harry baked the assorted muffins, he grabbed the tray and went outside.

Then he saw Louis at the counter "Muffins Lou" Harry said "Please put three muffins on the plate, thanks" Louis said as Harry nodded.

Harry arranged the three strawberry muffins on the plate "Here you go Lou, ready to serve" Louis look at him "Harry, can you give it to the customer over there? I'm kind of busy" Louis said showing Harry the invoices. Harry sighed and nodded "I hope it won't ask me questions" Harry mumbled as Louis smiled "It won't. The customers there, wearing a black cap" Louis pointed as Harry nodded and put the plate of muffins on tray.

Harry approached the customer wearing a black hoodie, black cap and he's reading something from a piece of paper "Here you go Sir, three strawberry Muffins" Harry said as he placed the plate of muffins on the table "Enjoy—"

"I don't ever tell you how I really feel......." The customer said as Harry's ears perked, that voice! Harry tried to look at the customer but his head was dipped into the paper "Excuse me?" Harry awkwardly asked "'Cause I can't find the words to say what I mean......." the man answered as Harry's eyes widened, his heart beat fast and his face gone hot. This man is saying Harry's poem to Zayn!

Harry gasped, It couldn't be! He was supposed to be back tomorrow "Zayn" Harry whispery gasped as the man lifted his head and look at Harry.

Harry's breathing hitched as he saw those hazel eyes "Just a little bit of your heart is all I want" Zayn said as he smiled.

Harry's heart is in pure bliss seeing Zayn!

The customers began to look as they gasped, Zayn Malik is in Dare Sweet "Hey Harreh" Zayn greeted as he stood and pulled Harry into a tight hug.

Harry let go of the tray that landed on the floor as the other customers squealed seeing Zayn and Harry hugging "I've missed you Babe" Zayn whispered as Harry smiled with his dimples out as he wrapped his arms on Zayn's waist "Me too Zaynie, I've missed you too. So much" Harry responded.

After their hug Harry frowned "I thought you'll be back by tomorrow?" Harry said as Zayn chuckled "I wanted to be early, I've just missed you so much" Zayn answered as he take hold of Harry's hand and pulled him to sit beside him "Aren't you happy to see me?" Zayn asked as he drape his arm on Harry's shoulders "I am. But, you know, I've been planning a surprise gift but I guess I won't be making it now since you're here" Harry softly said as Zayn tightened his grip on Harry's shoulders "You're my gift Harreh" Zayn said as he leaned in and planted a soft kiss on Harry's cheek.

The people inside the shop squealed as they took photos. Harry blushed from the public display of affection "Okay! That's enough! You've got enough photos" Louis said as he gently pushed the customers away from Zayn and Harry.

Louis smiled at them "Welcome back mate" Louis said to Zayn as Zayn smiled "Can I steal Harry for a minute there? I smell something burning from the kitchen" Louis added as Harry's eyes widened. He immediately stood "The croissants! Oh god, Sorry Zayn, I'll be back" Harry panicked as Zayn stood and pulled him "I'll see you later" Zayn said as he kiss Harry's lips. Harry wanted to melt there "Okay, I'll see you" Harry dreamily replied.

The fans screamed seeing them kissed.

And yep, that includes Louis who's screaming inside.

// A/N: And yup, includes me too! My heart is soooo happy! I think I'll drop dead when I'll see Harry and Zayn kissing. Whoaaaa ❤️

EPILOGUE NEXT! Aww 😊

— the CAT xx