Chapter 9

Harry made sure that Zayn will be safe so he made him wear a cap and a face mask.

Harry's entire being is happy when Zayn asked him out. He can't believe it! He's now dating the rockstar! He smiled as he lets Zayn dragged him anywhere.

"Where are we going again?" Harry asked as Zayn grinned "You'll see" Zayn said as Harry's excited. Zayn's smile widened seeing that they've reached their destination "We're here!" Zayn excitedly said as Harry's eyes looked ahead and saw a park. A park that Gemma and him plan on going to "tada!" Zayn said as he pointed at the name of the park "Welcome to Brower Park! Lets go?" Zayn smiled under his mask as Harry smiled with his dimples out and nodded.

"They say that they have a mini amusement park here til 1am" Zayn said as he looked through his phone "Its over there" Harry pointed as Zayn look at where Harry's pointing "Oh come on" Zayn then took Harry's hand as he pulled him towards the amusement park area. Harry blushed as he felt Zayn's warm hand on his. It feels so good though, feeling Zayn's warmth.

Zayn paid for their tickets as they entered the amusement park. Zayn's eyes twinkled seeing beautiful colored lights that hangs on every posts and he savored the smell of popcorns and sweet treats. Harry smiled seeing Zayn happy like a kid. Harry tightened his hand on Zayn's grip "Lets go?" Harry asked as Zayn nodded.

"Where do you wanna go? Wanna go inside the butterfly house?" Harry asked as Zayn nodded. Harry and Zayn walked inside the butterfly house. When they're inside, Harry's eyes sparkled "Wow" Harry said in awe "Wow, it's beautiful" Harry said as he looked around the room, butterflies flying everywhere "You liked it?" Zayn asked, taking off his mask as Harry look at him and his eyes widened "You can't take that off" Harry looked around as Zayn chuckled "Its okay, no ones here. It's only us" Zayn said and he's right. It's only them.

Harry calmed down as he stared at Zayn "So I'll ask again, do you like it?" Zayn asked again as Harry sighed "Very much" Harry responded with a sweet smile. They walked further inside the room looking at every butterflies that flutters around. They also saw how a caterpillar gets out of its cocoon. They were both in awe watching different kind of beautiful butterflies.

Harry stopped at the bridge near the pond because he saw a cute red butterfly from the railing of the bridge "Look how beautiful that is Zaynie" Harry said almost a whisper because he doesn't want to scare away the butterfly.

Zayn smiled because of Harry's nickname for him "Its beautiful. Like you" Zayn said as Harry looked at him, cheeks all red. Zayn then moved his hand on Harry's waist, as he pulled him closer to him "My Beautiful Hazza" Zayn whispered and with Zayn's voice, it's enough to tighten Harry's pants.

He cleared his throat and nervously chuckled. Zayn's killing him with his seductive voice. Harry then moved along as Zayn followed. They both went to sit at the benches as they watched the butterflies glisten and fluttering their wings "Thank you for taking me here Zayn" Harry started as Zayn smiled "Actually, Gemma told me about this place" Zayn answered "Oh. She did?"

"She said that you were planning coming here but never did because she's too busy" Zayn said "Yeah. She's been busy with school and I'm at the shop. But good thing you did brought me here" Harry gave out a sweet smile as Zayn scooted closer to Harry.

He then put his arm on Harry's shoulder "So, this is our first date" Harry said as Zayn chuckled "Our first date" he responded "You know, this is the part where we ask some questions" Harry smiled "Oh like what kind of questions?" Zayn asked as he rubbed his thumb on Harry's shoulder "Like, about your life? Do you wanna go first?" Harry replied as Zayn look at Harry, thinking. Then he smiled "Sure I'll go" Zayn removed his arm on Harry's shoulder and grabbed his hand instead "How was your college experience?" Zayn asked as Harry snorted "Really? That's your first question?" Zayn shrugged as Harry sighed "It was fun. I got into culinary and thankfully graduated. I learned so much that I applied it all at the bakery. I also met people. I'm kind of an introvert when I was at high school. But when I stepped at college, I met new friends and opened up to them" Harry answered "My turn! How about you? How was life at college?" Harry asked as Zayn bit his bottom lip.