EPILOGUE

Zayn finished Harry's poem that he made when they've got back together.

Zayn entitled Harry's poem 'Just a little bit of your heart'

Zayn fell inlove with the poem that Harry wrote but he didn't told Harry that he'd added some to it and made it into a song. He'll tell him in the right time.

Harry and Zayn's relationship continued on until they've reached their third anniversary. Sure, not all relationships are perfect. They fight a lot but also made up after. Harry's insecurities sometimes gets him when Zayn is with other artists or just collaborating with other singers. But Zayn always tells him that He's the only one for him and he loves Harry so much that he's all worth it. And also, there's no other person who can measure up to Harry's love for Zayn.

They have survived a lot of battles together.

Zayn's career had been smooth sailing. He gained more fans after he'd come out and even gained more when they knew about Harry. People are also inlove with Zayn's songs. Coming out was the best thing that happened to Zayn.

"Babe?" Zayn called as Harry and him are at the shop. Zayn spend his night there because tomorrow is his 3rd album debut. Harry glanced to Zayn "Yes love?" Harry asked as he put down the trays after wiping it "Can you make a cake for tomorrow?" Zayn stood and went to Harry "Uh Okay? For your album debut party?" Harry asked as he took off his apron "Uh yeah. I want a simple chocolate cake, with white frosting" Zayn smiled as he watched Harry folded his apron neatly "I thought your management will have a grand cake?" Harry asked as he went towards the window, closing the blinds. After that, he locked the door and flip the open sign to close.

"Yeah, but I want you to bake for me" Zayn said as he batted his long lashes to Harry. Harry sighed and smiled "Okay, I couldn't resist those beautiful long lashes of yours" Harry chuckled as Zayn went towards him and put his hands on Harry's waist "Thank you" Zayn leaned in as he sweetly kissed Harry on his lips "I love you" Harry whispered as Zayn gave him a nose to nose "I love you too" Zayn replied.

Its the day of Zayn's third album debut party and Harry's finishing up the cake "Harry, not yet finished?" Gemma asked as she's ready, wearing a black cocktail dress and her hair braided to the side "Don't rush me, it's almost done" Harry said as he concentrate on putting the white frosting. After finishing, he triumphantly smiled "Perfect" Harry said "Okay put it in the box" Gemma said as Harry slowly lifted the cake and gently place it inside the box and tied it with a pink ribbon.

Gemma squealed "Okay, lets see your outfit" Gemma said as she pulled Harry and slowly spin him, assessing his get up. Harry's wearing simple yet elegant black long sleeve polo and a black coat to match with his black skinny jeans and black boots "Meh, whatever you wear, Zayn will like it" Gemma said as Harry playfully rolled his eyes "Come on, we'll be late!" Gemma said as she grabbed the box of cake and pushed Harry to the entrance of the shop.

Louis's already waiting for them at his car. Gemma opened the car and went inside "Bloody hell, took you long enough" Louis whined as Gemma moved further inside the car to let Harry in "He was finishing up the cake" Gemma said "Oh hey Mandy" Gemma added as Mandy look at Gemma who's sitting on the front seat. Louis and her have been going steady and Harry's glad that his best friend found his happiness, even though they always bicker a lot "Hey Gemma, you look gorg!" Mandy giggled as Gemma smiled brightly "You too Mandy, we look beautiful" Gemma squealed "Stop with the noise" Louis irritably said as Mandy gave him a slight smack on his head "Shut it" She said as Louis closed his mouth.

Harry closed the door "Okay lets go Lou" Harry said as Louis started the engine.

—•—

"Are you ready?" Liam asked Zayn as Zayn smiled and nodded "I've never been so nervous my whole life" Zayn responded as he rubbed his hands together "Calm down okay? You won't mess up" Liam grinned as Zayn took a deep breath "Yeah, I won't" Zayn said.