Chapter 3

Before Zayn could react, he's already on the floor, tackled by a girl!

The securities alerted and went to Zayn as the other fans joined in. Niall's in shock, he didn't see the girl running towards Zayn. Zayn is now crowded by his fans as the securities grabbed Zayn's fans one by one.

Niall also crowded in as he look for Zayn "Zayn! Zayn!" Niall called as the screaming fans didn't let him passed through. When Niall reached Zayn, his eyes widened, Zayn was gone. He's not on the floor and the crowd panicked, looking for him. Niall scanned the area, looking for Zayn. Niall went to the dressing room but Zayn wasn't there. Niall ran and went back to the venue where everyone is panicking.

Zayn's gone!

-•-

Gemma is waiting for Harry to get back.

Her stomach growled "Where are you Harry? I'm hungry!" Gemma said as she sat near the window of their shop. She fiddled with her phone to ease her from boredom. She was watching some funny videos when she heard door opened "Sorry we're close" Gemma said as the person who went inside approached Gemma and covered her mouth without any warning.

He pulled Gemma out of the window and into the corner of the shop, where no one can see.

Gemma's heart is racing, is this a thief?! She closed her eyes as the person didn't do anything but they're just standing in the corner. Gemma's in verge of crying when— "Gemma, you wouldn't believe what happened—" Gemma made a muffled sound as she saw Harry who just got inside the baker holding a box of Pizza. Harry dropped the box of pizza once he saw Gemma is being held by a man! "Hey!" Harry yelled as the man stared at Harry and those eyes, he saw those eyes before "If you want cash, I have some. Just let my sister go" Harry calmly said, slowly approaching them "Are they gone?" The man spoke and he has an accent? A strong one that is "Huh? Gone?" Harry asked as the man peek his head on the window, checking to see if someone is there.

He slowly let go of Gemma seeing that there are no screaming girls outside.

Gemma then ran towards Harry's back as Harry shielded her "I'll give you cash. Just leave us alone" Harry said looking at the man. The man's eyes landed on the siblings "I don't need your money" he said as Gemma stared at the man, wait, those hazel eyes and perfectly sculptured face "Zayn?" Gemma softly spoke as the man looks at her "Oh my god! You're Zayn Malik!" Gemma wanted to jump! It's Zayn, the uprising rockstar!

Harry look at Zayn "Zayn?" Harry called out as Zayn shushed them "Keep quiet!" Zayn whispery hissed as Gemma is all excited. She grabbed her phone and aim the camera at Zayn "Hey! No phones!" Zayn said as He approached Gemma but Harry shielded her "Don't touch her" Harry hissed as Zayn backed away. Zayn went back to the corner of the room "Could you please close the blinds of your shop? I don't wanna be seen" Zayn said with pleading eyes as Harry stared at him for a while, studying him. Harry didn't move but Gemma did. She pulled the blinds down and locked the door.

Gemma smiled as Harry pulled her closer to him, protectively holding her arms "What are you doing here?" Gemma asked with twinkle in her eyes. Zayn roamed his eyes on the place, it's a bakeshop.

Zayn got here because he was chased down by his screaming fans. After the girl tackled her, Zayn found a way to escape from the girl's grasp. He slid to the back of the stage and made a run for it. He was going to his dressing room but its impossible since the security lost control of the crowd. The fans are already swarming the front door of his dressing room so he doesn't have a choice but to go outside.

Once outside, he was greeted by the fans but Zayn made a run for it. The first door he sees and is empty is this shop—Harry's shop.

That's how he ended up on the Dare Sweet "No wonder there are screaming girls on my way here" Harry said looking at Zayn and god, he really is beautiful. Much beautiful even in person "Hi! I'm Gemma, and this is my brother Harry" Gemma smiled at Zayn "We're the Styles" She added as Zayn gave a little smile "Oh my god! My poor heart!" Gemma dramatically said, she can't believe it! She saw Zayn Malik in the flesh! "I'm sorry for intruding, I just need a place to hide" Zayn said with his thick accent "You're welcome here Zayn!" Gemma answered as she went to Zayn.